18

If looks could kill, Karina would be arrested for murder. A crime she was seriously considering to practice on Jaehyun.

The boss huffed in front of her, the two with a silenced staring competition with the only noises being Minjeong's muffled cries in Karina's shirt.

The abusive figure took a step forward, Karina gripping her arms tighter around Minjeong with a step back.

"Take another step and I'll cut your dick off."

"Karina. It wasn't what it loo-"

"Stop." Karina put her hand up that she forcingly unclenched. The girl was prepared to put her fist through his head.

"Telling me what I saw was an illusion? I saw it all. I recorded it all." Karina disturbingly said with such calm.

"And it's going to the police."

More silence shadowed after the statement before Jaehyun abruptly laughed, Karina noticing the growth of tension in Minjeong's body who remained with her face covered.

"Police? Where? This is a cruise ship. There's no police."

"I'll take it to security. I'll take it to my father."

"The security that I hired?"

Karina's eyebrow shot up in question, "What?"

Jaehyun let out another growling chuckle at the beauty's confusion,

"Has the idiot not told you?"

"Don't call her that. Don't you dare."

"Oh I will since I'm the owner of this ship. Your father and I have very close tides. He'll always choose me over a pathetic rag like her."

"Call her another name and you won't have a mouth."

"Are you threatening me?"

Karina lost it.

"Threatening? THREATENING?!" The angered visual raised her voice, Minjeong squirming and tugging on her short sleeve in signal to calm down.

"You're concerned about me threatening you yet you've assaulted and abused Minjeong on multiple accounts? You're a rotten disgusting shit with inhuman morals and pure evil inside of you. Your nasty and narcissistic self is concerned about a threat from me?" Karina's eyes landed on the outline of his pocket. Seeing the square like shape, she looked back at him, anger flaming more and more.

"I thought you were a nice gentleman but gentlemen don't do the hell you've done. Tell me 'Jaehyun' if that's even your name, were you the one who broke into my room at night, stole my money, and took photos of us?"

"You have no evidence."

Karina scoffed, "You fucking creep. I'll check the security cameras right now."

"Security won't let you."

"Oh, but my father has such well tides with you! I'm sure security will let his daughter pass through."

"Just give me the damn phone and I won't ever lay another finger on her."

"Are you drunk? I can smell something reeking from you." Karina widened her eyes in disbelief from his idiotic demand.

"You must be absolutely insane to ask for such a request."

"Give me the phone Karina."

"Give me the cheque."

Jaehyun brought his hand back to his body and laughed, clicking a tongue for sole irritation.

"Cheque?"