11

Note: this chapter doesn't contain trigger warnings but may contain heavy stuff at the end especially for the light hearted.

———

How could Karina forget to lock the door? How could she forget the ramen overnight that her father was approaching with powerful stomps. The quiet sobs that came from Minjeong triggered Karina to stumble to her.

"Dad, it's not what it looks like!" Karina pleaded but her father ignored her.

"I can't fucking believe this." He spat, "I can't fucking believe this! Sleeping with my daughter like the worthless rag she is."

Karina watched in horror with Minjeong in her embrace as her father neared with the pot,

"You spill shit all over my daughter then decide to stick your dirty ass in the covers with her?"

"What the hell are you doing?!" Karina clutched the girl who was crying even harder now.

"Step the fuck away from her." Minho spat as he stood before them, towering over,

"No. You get the fuck away from us."

"Did you just cuss at me, Jimin?" Her father's sharp gaze fell into temporary shock,

"Yes. Yes I fucking did." Karina grasped the sobbing puppy's hands but she flinched back from the pain that had seeped back in.

"Look what you did! You're fucking scaring her!"

Karina yelled at her father who had the threat of a pot in his hand.

"Don't you dare speak like that with me!" The wealthy man slammed the pot on the island before pulling up Karina by her arm and shoving her out of the way.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Karina raced back by her strong father that held out an arm as he returned to the pot.

"Wait until your boss hears about this. Disgusting pig." He said in sharpness before dumping the noodles onto Minjeong who abruptly stood up at the cold water that immediately dripped down her body, covering her with slick grease. However, the physical state she was in was not on mind as she had froze at the mention of her boss. More tears streamed down as her body ached.
She was so frozen in shock, she couldn't move. She didn't know what to do besides hear the screams from Karina.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Karina swung her hands at her father who seemed to take in no pain as he watched the crying girl weep even more.

He turned to Karina with eyebrows fallen over his flaming eyes.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Sleeping with someone so low and worthless as her?! I thought you had decent standards. Dropping so low under the bar for a disgusting hook up?!"

"Don't you dare say that about her! Don't you fucking dare!" Karina screamed with a sway to her father's face but the man's reflexes stopped her with a hand on her wrist. The girl felt rare tears threatening her eyes.

"I've lost my trust you. You'll be staying at Isa's from now on."

"No! Let me go-" Minho cut her off with a swift turn to the door before guiding her out, Minjeong's cries growing quieter at the widening distance.

Her father gripped her arm and roughly pulled her along as she squirmed in pain,

"You're hurting me, stop!"

"You're hurting your reputation and family name." He spat and jerked Karina up beside him.

"Words can't explain how truly disappointed and disgusted I am by you. Sleeping with your assistant? Are you even my daughter?"