🖤💛 ~ Sing Me To Sleep 2/2

TW: Panic Attack, Crying.
_________________________________

"Zander... Zander. ZANDER!!"

Zander jolted awake, presented with Luke shaking his shoulders. "What's the matter Sweetie? Why are you crying, Are you hurt??" Luke said in a panic, scanning Zander's body for any signs of problems.

He just started crying again, hiding his face from Luke whilst curling in on himself. "G-Go away! You love her, n-not me! You told me that!" Luke's heart sank, he placed his hands gently on Zander's shoulders.

"What are you talking about Zan...? What girl...?" Luke spoke in a gentle tone, allowing Zander to process the information in his head, hoping for some answers to his sudden awakening.

Zander only cried harder. "D-Don't P-" He was cut off by a hand being placed on his chest, and his own on Luke's. "Zander, you need to breathe Sweetheart. Breathe with me, okay? In, one two three..." Zander breathed in with Luke, following the steady rise and fall of his chest. "Hold, one, two, three..." Zander held his breath, only breaking his containment to hiccup from the pressure in his throat.

"Out, one, two, t-" Zander hugged him tightly, shaking still, but a lot better. Luke hugged him back, shifting him to be able to rock him. He knew all the ways to calm Zander, he enjoyed being rocked from side to side, cuddled and comfortable. And so, Luke tried his best to provide that.

"Y-You were with Stacy... You were telling her how much you loved her and that our love meant nothing to you..." Zander buried his face into Luke's chest. "Oh Sweetie... I could never think that! You're so special... I love you so much, I would never replace you...!"

"Promise...?" Zander said, looking up at hid fiancé.
"I promise my love, I'll never replace you..."

The two shared a tender kiss, calming Zander's nerves down even more. And after a few minutes, Zander was falling asleep again. Luke sang a gentle melody, to try and soothe his dreams.

"I'M ON THE SCENE AND I'M INSIDE YOUR BEDDDDDD" (I dunno any good songs-)

The two fell asleep cuddling that night, Zander's dreams turning sweet in the calming presence of his lover by his side.

371 Words.