From Koffi

Hi!

Thank you for reaching up until this story.

Swifted Series came across a lot of stuff— the never ending pressure, doubts, and pain. Yet, look where we are. Another successful ending.

I just wanted to say thank you for all the support I've got since I started writing, and since I wrote the series's pioneering books (The Story of Us and If this was a movie, which are also extended book of TS Series One).

I know, some parts of the series may not suit to your taste, and also has lots of errors. I'll do all the cans to improve my writing.

I would like to thank all the people who supported me through:

All my followers, my readers... the loud and the silent. All who supported me, and still supports me. I love you all. ♡

Inang Taylor, I love you so much.

eireneyl, my great motivator. A very gorgeous luna that made all of these possible. I don't even know if magagawa ko ba lahat ng 'to without ya. Merci Bien, Je t'aime ♡

ROW (REGNE OF WRITERS) FAMILY, you encouraged me to continue this passion. Nandyan lagi para dumamay at mag-advice. At ang iingay ninyo, jusmiyo santisima trinidad.

The ROW Members: eireneyl , estellenum , kryaith , theexhaustedwriter , Iamwhatthey_zee azitopia et al.

KAEROL, VINCE, RISA, JEANNE, RIANH, MAXINE, TRAVIS, SOPHIA, RHANZER, SAICY, IMONG MAMA GC, Thank you so much. I love ya all ♡

VerseEnchantress, Crazymelophaine DARKER, TO THAT GC, thank you so, so much!

Pareng jorthenight kung nasaan ka man, pasensya at pinatay ko ang character mo. Babawi ako next life.

And of course, to that man where I got my inspiration of creating Kazael. Kung hindi dahil sayo, hindi ako aabot dito. I don't know where you are now, and ya may not read this but... thank you. For all the moments. I'm so enchanted to meet you. You're so dear to me.

Heart heart, I.