Chapter 3

"I knew you'd cause trouble."

Kakashi says as he stands a few meters away from me. The one Naruto calls the Pervy Sage, still squealing like a little girl as Kit continues to growl at him.

"Actually I didn't do anything. I told the guy not to call Kit cute. That's on him."

I say while pointing over my shoulder.

"I'm sorry! He's terrifying, not cute at all! Please get him off!"

I raise an eyebrow as I look down at the guy, a huff of air escaping me as I tap Kits giant hind leg, giving my fox the order to step off. Which he does, his giant paw lifting as the Sage squirms quickly away, moving toward Naruto's side as Kit moves to sit beside me. His form towering over my petite one.

"See, nobody was hurt..." I pause, looking at the bleeding wound on my hand. "Except me anyway." I wave my injured hand at Kakashi. Trying to make light of the situation.

"I'm not a threat to you guys. Naruto and I were having fun before the Pervy Sage came in, all flirt guns blazing."

I hear the Sage let out a sad groan when I call him a perv, Naruto jogging over to stand beside me.

"Yeah we're fine Kakashi-Sensei! I was just looking at her sk..."

I slam my non-injured hand across the kids mouth to stop him yelling about the drawing I did.

"What he is trying to say is that I was just out here, doing nothing in particular, when he found me."

Kit let's out a heavy grunt next to me as I look at him, narrowing my eyes before sighing.

"No they don't, how could they possibly know that? You a mind reader now too?"

I say to Kit as he growls a little at me, as if he's communicating telepathically with me.

"Are you talking to the fox?"

The Sage walks over to join Kakashi as they both look surprised. Naruto wriggling himself free from my grip as he snatches my sketch book out of my back pocket before sprinting over to them with a stupid grin on his face.

"Naruto..." I growl, irritated that he managed to do that right under my nose.

"She was drawing a picture of you Kakashi-Sensei! It's really good, see, see!"

He's holding it up to Kakashi, almost reaching him before I suddenly appear in front of him. His smaller body slamming against mine before toppling backward onto his butt.

"You are incredibly annoying, you know that?"

I say as I snatch the book back.

"How did you move so fast...?"

Kakashi says as I look over my shoulder to see him watching me. One hand in his pocket while the other is on his hip. His gaze studying me closely as the Sage just gawps at me like a horny teenage boy.

"I just can. Didn't I tell you already to mind your business?"

I say before looking back down to Naruto, who was no longer there. And neither was my sketch book. The cheeky bastard replaced it with a block of wood.

"You little..."

I turn to face the two men as Naruto holds open the page of my sketchbook that contained the drawing of his teacher.

"Wow Kakashi, that looks just like you." The Sage points out as he looks at the sketch and then at the Jonin next to him. Naruto letting out a laugh through his teeth as I sigh, Kit slowly walking to stand beside me again.