Chapter 11

"So how are we going to do this? How about a little spar? If you think you're up to it."

I smirk as I stand opposite Kakashi, my arms crossed over my chest as his hands remain in his pockets.

"I think a friendly fight would be okay. Just don't expect me to go easy on you."

He says calmly as Naruto almost squeals in excitement, my fox moving to the side to get out of the way.

"I wouldn't want you to. Do you need a safe word or should we just get right into it?"

I tease, stepping back a few more feet to put some distance between us. The masked ninja scoffing as he takes a defensive stance.

"I think I'll be just fine without one."

Now, don't think of me as some sadist who enjoys inflicting pain on people, because I'm not. I am just incredibly excited to show what I can do, considering if I did fight back before, they'd see it as an act or war or some crap.

"I can't wait to put you on your ass..."

Naruto chuckles as he moves to sit beside Kit. My eyes remaining on the Jonin opposite me as my irises slowly change to a luminous orange, as if someone was pouring bright orange liquid amber into a blue ocean.

"Are you going to make a move or are we goi-..."

Kakashi stops talking as I disappear from in front of him, my speed undetectable to the human eye as I drop down from above, landing behind him as I slam my palm against the ground he's standing on. A large piece of the earth erupting upwards and launching him high into the sky, an 'Ooft' sound escaping him as I dive upward into the air, his eyes darting to me as I slam my foot into his chest - sending him hurtling to the ground, just like he did with me a few days prior.

"She's so fast!"

Naruto yells as his Sensei crashes into the earth with a good amount a force. I could've hit him harder but this is a friendly match after all and I didn't want to hurt him... Too much anyway.

"How are you feeling?"

I ask smugly as I land softly by his head, the dust clearing to see him lying there, unmoving before his form explodes into smoke, a tree trunk laying in its place.

"Substitution jutsu? Damn..."

I slowly take a few steps away, my senses on high alert.

"Come on Kakashi, stop playing games and fight me already."

I growl as I start to get irritated.

"Very well."

I hear his voice behind me, my eyes wide as I tense up. How did he move so quick? How did he get behind me without me noticing.

"Shit..."

Kit barks loudly and I spin around quickly, my red hair whipping over my shoulders as my hand presses into his elbow to block an attack, my body leaning backward as my other hand presses into the dirt, my leg lifting as I spin a kick into his chest again. Sending him backward into the air. My body flipping and landing in a crouch as I see the Jonin land, his feet scraping along the dirt as he uses his hand to steady himself before straightening.

"You're a lot stronger and faster than I anticipated."

I raise an eyebrow as I remain in a crouch.

"Seriously? I told you I'm a Yokai and you didn't anticipate my strength and speed? I thought you were smart?"

He sighs heavily as he places a hand on his hip.

"Aimi! Be careful! He may use the One Thousand Years of Death jutsu!"