I. Money in the Bank (2023)

Chapter One
Money in the Bank (2023)

Saturday, July 1, 2023
The O2 Arena in London, England

"Oh girl, you might find the boys a good stepdaddy here," Dawn whispered to me as we got closer to the area backstage where wrestlers were meeting their VIP fans.

"Dawn, stop it," I told her.

"Mommy, you need to get them to sign my stuff," Jalen, my youngest son said to me as we were nearing his favorite wrestlers at the moment, The Bloodline.

I nod.

"Okay, I'm sure if you ask nicely they'll sign whatever you want," I told him.

We reached the wrestlers and everyone froze as they stared at me. I waved before Jalen pushed me forward and closer to his favorite person at the moment, Jey Uso, so I could speak to him first.

"Hello, I'm Mia'mor and these are four boys who are your biggest fans," I told the men. I grabbed Jalen and put him between Jey and me. "This is my youngest, Jalen, you're his favorite person in the world. He wants to be a wrestler because of you," I told Jey.

"We know who you are. I'm surprised they didn't announce you were here tonight. I'm Joshua," Joshua said with a friendly gorgeous smile as he towered over Jalen and me, standing nearly two feet taller than me. "And it's nice to meet you, little man, I'm glad you're following in my footsteps, I hope I get to see you in the ring in the future," Joshua said to Jalen.

The others introduced themselves.

"Oh, my wife is going to be jealous that I met you before her. She's a huge fan. Can I get a picture?" Jonathan asked.

"As long as my boys can get a picture with you guys," I replied.

"Of course," Jonathan said.

"Having a famous mom has its perks," Mileon said as he got Joe to sign his shirt.

"Im sure these guys would have done all of this without you having a famous mom, Mileon," I
told him.

"We would," Joe said.

"Nice hoodie," Joshua said as he pointed to my We The Ones hoodie and I smiled.

"Thank you, it's comfortable," I said.

A photographer approached us and asked us to pose for a photo. Joshua and I moved closer to each other so we could get our picture taken. He slipped his arm into my hoodie's pocket and around my waist before we posed for the camera.

I looked at him as the photographer left and he hadn't removed his arm. "You just gonna keep your arm there?" I asked him.

Joshua licked his lips.

"You smell nice," Joshua replied.

"You do too," I told him.

We stayed like that with Joshua's arm wrapped around my waist, talking as the boys got them to sign as much stuff as they could.

"Okay, that's enough, I didn't even know y'all had all of that with you guys," I said.

I looked at the guys with an apologetic smile.

"I'm sorry," I said.

They shake their heads.

"No, it's fine. We can tell they are real fans," Joseph said.

As we said our goodbyes, Joshua pulled me into a hug. I couldn't help but have a huge smile on my face. "It was nice meeting you," I told him.

"I hope I can see you again, you know, at another show or something," He said.

I nod.

"I'll see what I can do," I said.

As we walk away, I look back and Joshua was staring at me and winked.

"Mia I think that man wants you," Dawn said.

"And I think I want him too," I said.