XIII. TikTok

Chapter Thirteen
TikTok

Sunday, September 3, 2023

Mia'mor accidentally calls Jey Uso her husband in the now-viral fake TikTok Song

Mia'mor may be manifesting Jey Uso as her husband with her new viral sound

If you've been on TikTok every day, you have definitely encountered this sound. This Mia'mor TikTok song can't escape our minds after listening to it all day. But where did it come from?

The viral video turned TikTok Song shows Mia'mor telling a fan who was filming her on her way out of a building camera that she's on her way to see her husband Jey Uso after a long day and she's singing it in a jubilant tone and cool dance moves that makes us want to sing along too. Fast forward to a TikTok remix DJ Casa Di posted a remix of the short clip.

The remix exploded into virality after TikTokers used it for their own scenarios featuring their loved ones. Brides also flourished with the sound, with some soon-to-be wives mimicking Mia'mor's dance moves.

 Brides also flourished with the sound, with some soon-to-be wives mimicking Mia'mor's dance moves

Liked by miamor and 412,567 others
uceyjucey Y'all heard her 😎
View all 1,534 comments

Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Joshua sat in between Mia'mor's legs as she ran her hands through his hair. They were watching television but Joshua didn't want to sit on the couch because he preferred this position better. Joshua's hands began to rub her exposed legs.

Mia'mor raised an eyebrow as she stopped running her hands through his hair. Joshua looked up at her and pouted. "Why did you stop?" Joshua asked her.

"Why are you rubbing my legs like that?" Mia'mor sounded off and giggled.

Joshua shrugged and continued to roam her legs with his hands. "You have very smooth legs," He said.

Mia'mor licked her lips before moving her hands from his hair to his face. Joshua kissed her inner thigh as he turned his body to face her.

"Take off your shorts," Joshua tells her.

Mia'mor moves and pulls down her shorts and underwear with Joshua's help. He tossed them in the floor. He looked her up and down, licking his lips.

"Spread Eagle, baby girl," Joshua said.

Mia'mor moves and sits on the edge of the couch with her legs spread, and Joshua kneels in front of her paying homage to her pussy.

Mia'mor was confident enough to spread her legs wide and let him in. His hands rubbed her thick thighs as her breathing turned heavy. He dipped his finger into her pussy.

"Look how wet she is for me," Joshua said with a hum as pushed another finger into her pussy.

"She is always wet for you," Mia'mor moaned.