X. Instagram Live Presents Mia'mor vs Trinity

Chapter Ten
Instagram Live Presents Mia'mor vs Trinity

Saturday, August 19, 2023

641,911 likesuceyjucey 🫶🏽View all 10,114 comments

641,911 likes
uceyjucey 🫶🏽
View all 10,114 comments

"Don't get hit in the face, you have a concert the next day, Mia," Dawn said.

I rolled my eyes.

"Go sit down, I need to focus," I told Dawn.

Joshua and I's families managed to gather for my wrestling match against Trinity. Everyone was getting along and waiting for Trinity and me to enter the ring.

"Just so you know I placed a bet against you," Dawn said.

"Some sister you are," I said.

"Girl, Trinity is going to beat your ass," Dawn said.

I shake my head.

"Damn, babe, you just broke Instagram," Joshua said as he showed me how many people had joined our Instagram Live to watch the match.

A colossal five million viewers were waiting on the match to start.

"That's crazy," I said.

"Not you guys getting more views than some of those wrestling Pay-per-views," Dawn said.

Joshua looks at me and smiled.

"How do I look?" I asked him as I showed off my new gear that Joshua had custom-made for me.

"You look great," He answered as his hand lightly caressed my ass. "I did that," He added.

"Thank you," I said.

Joshua, Dawn, and I prayed before Trinity and Jonathan joined us. We took pictures before we made our entrances.

I honestly thought I would be more nervous but it felt natural being in the ring like I was on stage performing at a concert. Maybe my grandpa was right. Wrestling is for sure embedded in my blood.

As the match progressed, I performed a powerbomb superplex combination on Trinity.

"How does she know how to do that?" Jonathan asked.

"Oh, they serious," Sarona commented as Trinity did a Samoan splash on Mia'mor.

"This is a real match," Joe said.

"What you thought they were playing?" Joshua asked Joe.

"Yes," Joe replied.

Mia'mor landed a somersault plancha to Trinity outside the ring. Trinity then ran in with a big boot on Mia'mor.

They got back in the ring and Mia'mor immediately ran in and speared her. Joe was smiling. "She does it better than me," Joe stated.

Mia'mor tried to get the cover, but Trinity kicked out. Everyone was watching intently as they kept wrestling. At one point in the match, Trinity and Mia'mor started throwing punches at each other.

"If they start pulling hair, it's a street brawl then, right?" Fabienne asked.

"I hope not because if it's a street fight, Trinity might lose," Dawn answered.

Mia'mor went on to dominate the next ten minutes with knee strikes and various Suplexes (Fisherman, German, Overhead Belly-to-Belly, Vertical, and Snap).

"How the fuck does she know all of that?" Asonta asked, surprised by all the moves his daughter was doing in the ring.

Mia'mor applied the Black Widow hold to Trinity, but Trinity slammed Mia'mor to the pat, causing her to let go of Trinity.

During the match, both women kicked out of their finishers. Trinity performs a Forearm Smash on her for a near-fall.

Trinity eventually won the match.

By the end of the match, Mia'mor and Trinity had set a new record for Instagram with a colossal ten million viewers.

"That was awesome," Joshua said.

"You lasted way longer than I expected," Joseph said to Mia'mor.

"I was going to tap out but Trinity punched me a little too hard so I had to show her I ain't no punk," Mia'mor said.

Everyone laughed.

trinity_fatu and miamor

Liked by solosikoa, uceyjucey, and 604,112 otherstrinity_fatu Claiming it now that's my sister in law and we did that! Most-viewed Instagram Live with ten million viewers

trinity_fatu Claiming it now that's my sister in law and we did that! Most-viewed Instagram Live with ten million viewers. Thank you for sharing the ring with me @miamor I hope you get more opportunities to experience life inside the ring.
View all 4,890 comments
miamor Thank you for letting me experience this. Now you have to be a backup dancer for me next week @trinity_fatu 💕
trinity_fatu @miamor I'm ready!
nikkigarcia Goosebumps! You guys did amazing!
jadecargill If she wants another go in the ring let her know she can hit me up 😗
gailkimitsme 🥹✨❤️‍🔥
theajmendez Mia'mor may have a better black widow than me 🥹❤️‍🔥♥️😍
reneepaquette That was insane. I love it.