XVIII. WrestleMania Weekend Pt. 1

Chapter Eighteen
WrestleMania Weekend Pt. 1

Monday, February 26, 2024

billboard ✓
@billboard

.@MiaMor and @WWEUsos (Jey Uso) scores one of the most historic weeks in @billboardcharts history, as they become the second artists and first duo to claim the #Hot100's entire top 10 in a single week.

12:06 PM • 2/26/24 From Earth • 1.6M Views

Mia'Mor Chart Data
@MiaMorChartData

Billboard 200: #1(new) @MiaMor & @WWEUsos (Jey Uso), 'You Lovin' Me' debut at #1 on the Billboard 200 with over 150K units sold in less than a full week (via @HITSDD).

|

.@MiaMor is the second artist in history to debut a song and album at #1 on the Hot 100 and Billboard 200 simultaneously on three occasions.

|

Mia'Mor becomes the second female artist in history with ten #1 hits on the Hot 100 and ten #1 albums on the Billboard 200.

12:09 PM • 2/26/24 From Earth • 894.5K Views

Mia'mor Ulani Celestin-Fatu (born June 4, 1987) is an American singer, songwriter, producer, actress, and businesswoman. She is a prominent cultural figure of the 21st century, she has been recognized for her artistry and performances as one of the greatest vocalists of all time.

From 2008 to 2021, Mia'mor was married to Mateo Junípero; they have four sons together. Mia'mor and boyfriend Joshua Fatu, better known by the ring name Jey Uso, were married on a private island on December 2, 2023. Through their marriage, she is a member of the Anoaʻi family, a Samoan-American wrestling dynasty. The couple resides in Pensacola, Florida. She is the stepmother to Joshua's two sons.

Joshua Samuel Fatu (born August 22, 1985) is an American professional wrestler. He is currently signed to WWE, where he performs on the Raw brand under the ring name Jey Uso. He is a member of the renowned Anoaʻi family of Samoan professional wrestlers.

From 2015 to 2021, Joshua was married to Takecia Travis. They have two sons, Jaciyah and Jeyce together. In July 2023, Joshua began dating Mia'mor, and they were married on a private island on December 2, 2023. Through their marriage, he is a member of the Célestin family, a family of professional wrestlers originating from Boutte, Louisiana, and Les Cayes, often referred to as Aux Cayes, Haiti. The couple resides in Pensacola, Florida. He is the stepfather to Mia'mor's four sons.

 He is the stepfather to Mia'mor's four sons