XV. How To Break The Internet

Chapter Fifteen
How To Break The Internet

Wednesday, January 31, 2024

miamor and uceyjucey

Liked by trinity_fatu, solosikoa, reneepaquette, and 85,727,141 othersmiamor We're over the moon to announce that we're expecting! And we're seeing double! Two little miracles are on the way

miamor We're over the moon to announce that we're expecting! And we're seeing double! Two little miracles are on the way. - The Fatus
📷 @uceyjucey
View all 2,855,986 comments

Mia'Mor Announces She's Pregnant With Twins

Mia'Mor has announced her fifth pregnancy as only she could ... with an epic Instagram photo.

"We're over the moon to announce that we're expecting! We're seeing double! Two little miracles are on the way. - The Fatus," the Grammy winner captioned an Instagram shot on Wednesday.

Mia'Mor cradles her baby bump in a black and white photo which was taken by her rumored husband, WWE Superstar Jey Uso.

The post generated more than 20 million likes on Instagram within 30 minutes and more than 40 million in an hour.

Mia'Mor broke the record for the most-liked photo on Instagram, with 56.3 million-plus in less than four hours.

More than half a million tweets were sent about the news within 45 minutes of Mia'Mor's reveal. "#Twins" also became a trending topic a few minutes after the announcement.

The songstress will likely make her first red carpet-appearance following the announcement at the Grammys, where she's nominated for six awards.

Sunday, February 4, 2024

Two months ago, Joshua and Mia'Mor were married in a traditional Samoan wedding ceremony on a private island with their close family and friends, one week after getting engaged.

After obtaining their marriage license discreetly in Pensacola, they flew their loved ones to the exclusive island location for an intimate yet emotional and spiritual celebration.

The newlyweds shared a glimpse into their special day by posting a snippet from their wedding on Instagram.

miamor and uceyjucey