V. Miami Nights

Chapter Five
Miami Nights

Saturday, August 12, 2023

Mia'mor Wows in Plunging Pink Dress During Night Out in Miami with Jey Uso

Mia'mor is giving her fans a closer look at her new relationship with Jey Uso while spending time in Miami

After almost a week of touring, Mia'mor gave fans a closer look at her new relationship with Jey Uso and some of the outfits she wore during their time in Miami.

Uploading a handful of new photos to her website on Thursday, the singer showed off two plunging pink dresses she wore during the trip, all of which she simply captioned "Miami Nights."

For one of her fashionable outings, Mia'mor wore a long sleeve pink and orange dress that was covered in a colorful flower pattern and featured a thigh-high slit. Making the ensemble even more eye-catching, the mom of four also accessorized the look with a pair of flower-patterned tights, bright pink heels, and an orange clutch.

Feeling the same color palette, for her second look, Mia'mor wore a neon pink mini dress with a daring neckline that plunged to her waist.

Mia'mor went on to share another photo from the evening on her website, which appeared to show her high-heeled shoes alongside her boyfriend's white sneakers.

23,821 likes
miamorupdates Lol she's still not sharing his face with us like we don't already know what he looks like. Bffr @miamor 😭 but I'm happy my girl is happy like she has been smiling in everything I see her in. @uceyjucey you better keep the Queen happy or else!
View all 456 comments
miamor Now if I block y'all it's your own fault 🤣
miamor Y'all in these comments acting really bold then being on mute when I see y'all in public 😊
miamor And what about it 🥸
miamor Yall not seeing his face until I have his last name 😭
trinity_fatu I bet she won't do me like that when we finally get to take pictures together
miamor @trinity_fatu I won't but he said I'm not ready to meet you because we have too much energy to be in the same room
trinity_fatu @miamor he's such a hater man 🥲🥹
miamor He's keeping us apart. I want to feel the glow 💃🏽@trinity_fatu
trinity_fatu @miamor ✨💃🏽💚 🪩
miamorupdates @miamor Exactly, no ring, no face. Period!
miamorupdates not Mia snitching on Jey 😂
xoxomiamor 😭😭😭😭
thesamonucey 😓😂

Sunday, August 13, 2023

Joshua's eyes glued on her body from across the table, admiring Mia'mor as she talks to Trinity.

The two had finally managed to meet after clowning Joshua on Instagram for keeping them from meeting each other.

Joshua was a bit jealous of the amount of attention she was giving Trinity, but he also knew that Mia'mor belonged to him.

"I don't know why you thought you would be able to keep Trinity from meeting Mia'mor," Jonathan said.

Joshua pouted as he kissed his teeth.

"I should have tried harder," Joshua said, pointing over to Trinity and Mia'mor. "Look how she stole my girl, we've barely been official for a week, and Trinity already took all of her attention from me," Joshua added.

Jonathan shakes his head with a chuckle.

"At least you know Trinity liking her means that the rest of the family will like her too," Jonathan said, trying to cheer up his brother.

Joshua nods, knowing Jonathan is right. He's happy that his sister-in-law gets along with his girlfriend; he was just being selfish, you know, wanting to keep Mia'mor all to himself. He knows once the rest of his family meets her, they'll be all over her.

"You know Galina said you better bring Mia'mor to Tampa so she can meet her. You know that they've been in the group chat saying you're selfish for keeping her to yourself," Jonathan told Joshua.

Joshua had muted the group chat once he told them that Mia'mor was officially his girlfriend. He didn't want to deal with their overly dramatic gibberish. There were over a hundred unread messages from the group chat; everyone wanted to meet Mia'mor.

"I know. I want her to meet everyone too, but I don't want to overwhelm her with our family," Joshua said as he watches Trinity and Mia'mor take selfies on Trinity's phone.

"I bet you, Trinity is gonna end up having more pictures of her and Mia'mor in her phone than me and her," Jonathan said as he watches his wife set her phone up against a wall so she and Mia'mor can take full-body pictures.

"At least you aren't cropped out of y'all pictures together," Joshua said.

"Oh, so you do feel some type of way about it?" Jonathan asked him.

"Hell yeah, I do but she's talking about she ain't showing my face until she has my last name. Like, girl please, I'll take you to this courthouse and have you change your government documents by tomorrow. Do not play with me," Joshua replied.

Jonathan laughed.

"Post her on your Instagram then see what she does and if she doesn't post you then tell her how you feel about being cropped out of the pictures," Jonathan suggested to him.

Joshua just shrugged, his eyes still on Mia'mor and Trinity. "I'll think about it. I don't want to make her uncomfortable just because I want her to show me off so early into our relationship," Joshua said.

"Boy, she's already showing your body off, the least she can do is show your face," Jonathan said.