First day in faraway (pt 2)

THE NEXT DAY

Sunny woke up to the fresh air on his face. The sunlight beaming through his bedroom window. He held his hand over his face and squinted his eyes; they were sensitive. Sunny sat up, just to look at the clock.

..six thirty?! Am?! He's never woke up this early.. and he's not even tired?! How does he do it🤨

Sunny lays back down and try's to go back to sleep, but a million different positions later, he just gets up and goes to the washroom. He brushes his teeth, takes a shower, and goes downstairs for breakfast.

Down the stairs, they seem off. It could be becuase he just moved in though. He sees a nail sticking out from one of the steps; so when he goes down, he makes sure to avoid it. As he makes his way down stairs, he hears his mom call.

"Wow, up already? Good morning hun! I made bacon!"

Sunny hears this and runs to the table. He loves bacon. His mom serves him a plate and he immediately starts biting, as Marilyn comes down

"*yawwwnn* morning guys!"

"Morning dear. Come to the table, I made bacon!" Mrs. Suzuki says, as mari sits down beside sunny.

"How was your night sunny? I didn't expect you to be up so early!" Mari says, as her food is served infront of her. Sunny gives a thumbs up, as his face is stuffed with bacon. Mari giggles and starts eating.

AFTER BREAKFAST!

Mari and mom were out at the store while sunny stays home watching captain spaceboy. Suddenly, he hears a knock at his door. He knows not to open the door when he's home alone. So, he looks through the peek hole, shaking.

Nothing?

He looks further down.

Oh!

It's just Kel. Sunny opens the door for him.

"Hi sunny!! Where are your parents??"

"Shopping." Sunny says, in a dull voice. Kel looks confused for a second then says

"Cool! Whatcha watching? OH. MY. GOLLY. GEE!!!" He screams, after seeing captain space boys magical space adventure on the tv. He immediately runs over to it.

"Captain spaceboy!! I have all his books, toys, posters, and dvds!!" Kel screams, kneeling infront of the tv.

Books? Sunny is surprised this boy can even read. And how does he have like, everything? Nevertheless, sunny kneels beside the boy, who is tapping his fingers against his knee's profusely. Sunny wonders why.

"We're home!!" Marilyn says, opening the door and making her grand entrance, holding her white dress, that's far to big for her and twirls. She looks over and the two boy watching tv.

"Who's that?" Mari says.  Kel gets up.

"Hi there!! I'm Kel, your new neighbour! I met sunny yesterday by throwing rocks at his window!! :3" kel says. Sunny's mom comes in with two bags of grocery's. She looks at Kel, dosnt notice there's a stranger in the house, puts the bags down, and realizes.

"Who's that sunny?" 

"Hi Mrs Sunny's mom!! I'm Kel! I met your son yesterday, and now we are watching space boyfriend!" Kel says, he talks really fast. Sunny stays silent.

"Well you seem like a sweet boy! Wanna stay for lunch?" Sunny's mom asks, putting grocery's away.

"Sure! I would love too!!" Kel says. Sunny just looks at the conversation as mari sits down.

"Aww, put on sweetheart!!" Mari says, she obviously isn't a fan of space boyfriend.

"No." Sunny says, looking back at the tv in sass. Mari sneaks over and grabs the remote and switches the channel. Sunny stands up, blows a raspberry, and walks to his room. Kel running up ackwardly aswell.

"So.. this is my room." Sunny says, "it's not that much yet. But it's in the works."

"Woahhhhh.. this is so cool!! Look at this figure, I don't even have this one!" Kel looks at his space boy merch in awe, sunny just blushes in embarrassment.

"It's not much."

"Not much?! Dosnt this figure cost like, 30 dollars?" Don't hate on him. That's a lot for a kid in the 80s.

"I got it for free from a garage sale." Kel looks at sunny, eyes sparkling. 
"You are the luckiest person ever."

Time skip because erm idk :3

"Kids, lunchtime!" Sunny's mom yells, sunny puts his Nintendo to the side, as Kel runs down and sunny slowly walks down the stairs. Sunny and mari sit in there usual spot, so does Sunny's mom, and Kel sits in the seat across from sunny as they eat. Sunny's mom made Kyushoku. Kel immediately gobbles it up.

"That was amazing mrs Sunny's mom!"

"Oh please, call me Ayaka."

"Okay mrs Ayaka!"

Sunny's mom giggles as they finish there food.

Short chapter but i srsly have to get this out I haven't made a chapter in MONTHS. Probably gonna be more chapters once schools stars cuz I won't have anything to do on car rides home