Swimming day (pt 2)

Sunny's mom drop the kids off at the local activity centre. It has a gym, a park, a hockey rink, and best of all, a pool. Kel is jumping in joy and snapping. He always snaps when he's overly exited. Wonder why he does that?

"Hello there! 4 for the pool, please!" Hero says to the centre cashier, who has hair tucked in-front her left eye. She has a lot of piercings , and look's basically miserable with her job. Hero hands her the 20. He gets 12$ back.

"Have a splash-tastic day, or whatever." The grumpy worker says. It's definitely something she's forced to say from the company. Hero grabs the money, and thanks the woman. As the four kids walk to the change rooms.

"Alright, I'll meet up with you guys at the pool!" Marilyn says, before going into her own Change room. Since she's the only girl in the group atm. The 3 boys wave and walk the other way.

Hero tips sunny a quarter for a locker, as he walks over to a bathroom stall to get into his swimsuit. Sunny and Kel go grab locker 27. Sunny grabs his plain black swim shorts, and Kel grabs his over- patterned orange swim shorts. With a bunch of oranges on it. The two exchange a look that says "I want to say something, but idk what to say." As they walk to there own stalls.

In the other room, marilyn also grabs a locker. Doing the same as hero, but with her own bathing suit. When there done, they walk out the change room. Hero and Marilyn look at eachother with a smile. Hero with a bit of a pink face. So does Kel and sunny, but instead, Sunny's face is a little red. But they just walk into the shallower pool.

"Sunny! Don't forget, we need to get your floaters on." Marilyn says. Sunny sighs and walks over to Marilyn, getting his little swim floaters on his arms. He seems miserable with them. He's a big boy, he dosnt need them! But, Marilyn assured him he does. So he obeys.

".. want to go down the slide?" Kel says, looking at sunny with a smile. Sunny seems hesitant, but Kel assures him it will be fine. So, sunny nods. They walk/run to the huge, Blue slide atop of the other, slightly more deep pool, but not deep enough to drown.

As rhere running up the never- ending stairs, (haha reference Omori omg) kel seems like he could run there forever. But by the 10th stair sunny is out of breath. Instead of Kel going down the slide without him, he waits by the entrance of it.

"Want me to go first? So if you drown, I'll be there to catch you! And to show you that it isn't that bad." Kel says, obliviously.

"I could drown??" Sunny replies, a horrified look on his face. Kels oblivious smile turns into a 😦, as he assures sunny that he won't drown. After a bit of reassuring, sunny agrees. Kel sits on the entrance, and swiftly goes down the slide. Screaming happily. He splashed into the pool. And sunny sits atop of it, telling himself "everything is going to be okay." He closes his eyes, and slowly goes down. He screams, but.. not as happily as Kel. He splashed into the pool, and makes a look like "oh. That wasn't so bad." Kel giggles, as they both sit on a little ledge at the side of the pool.

"I wonder what we'll be like when we're 16." Kel says, he seems off in his own world.

"Uh.. I don't know." Sunny replies. His hair is in his face. He can't seem to get it off.

"Hah. I'll probably get all the hot ladies!!" Kel says confidently. Uhh.. keep your hopes up, Kelsey.

Sunny giggles, as he thinks about what he will be.

"Uhm.. I don't know. I don't really see myself in the future. I guess ill just see where life takes me."

"Well, I'm gonna be on the basketball team, and every girl is gonna want me. And uh.. I'll be the most popular kid." Kel says.. uhm.. okay.

"Okay, kel." Sunny's replies, with a giggle.

"Well, no matter how many girls I get, we will always be bros!" Kel yells. Hero looks at him
"Shhh."

"Sorry, bro.."

Idk what else to do here... soo.. maybe I introduce Aubrey or sum next. Bai

747 words