....

Guys I skipped a lot.. this is right before the truth. Basiaxlt the fight with Omori and sunny, or just after.
______________________________

Cold.

Empty, cold.

It was tiring. I can't win this.

But I can't give up again.

I won't give in this time.

I always gave in. I gave in to playing that wretched violin. I gave into playing at the recital. I gave in when basil told me to hang mari, which is what got me into this mess.

But it won't happen again.

"No."

A quiet voice called out.

Or rather, yes.

He does want to retry.

The smaller boy looks up and the taller boy. He's holding his eye with one hand, and his abdomen with another.

A glitchy, distorted voice reply's.

"..okay."

Sunny feels a warm embrace, and tears flowing from his eyes until the darkness consumed him immediately. Like if the sun blew up in his face.

Bright.

It was too bright.

It hurt his... eye?

Sunny woke up in a bright teal room. A pulse oximeter on his pointer, a computer beside him, and he's wrapped in his favourite, pink blanket. It's cold. There gifts surrounding the border of the window's. And a soft, white patch is covering his right eye.

Oh.
Yeah.
The fight.

Sunny slowly got up, and got the oximeter off his finger. He was a little limp, but by holding onto the wall, he was able to walk out of the room and his tiny hallway, where he saw three familiar figures. They were hazy, and transparent, and a little disoriented. But they were there. They had glitchy voices. You could just make out what they're saying.

"K---l--- you-- my toyyyyyyyy--- you hid iiiiiiit--!!!" The girl yelled. She has... long.. purple hair?

"Aww--- man--- Aubrey always gets what she wants--" the smaller boy yelled. He has shoulder length purple hair??

The taller boy try's to speak up, but the three just look at sunny. They run up the other way giggling.

A small black figure appears where  the three children once were. You can make out its ruffly hair, and its painful white eyes.

You know what you need to do.

The black figure walks the opposite direction of the children, and you follow.

Basils room.

I slowly open the door..

The four figures look at you.

A tall, muscly, tan boy with shoulder length brown hair. It's in a small ponytail, he has freckles on his shoulders, and his tank top is raggedy.

A even taller boy, with neat hair, a blue hoodie with grey sweatpants, and tan.

A smaller girl. She has long bubblegum pink hair, a raggedy blue headband, with a bow ontop, she has a crusty white sailor-style jacket and a blue jean skirt. Freckles, and bright blue eyes.

And.. a boy. In a bed. In the middle of the room. He has.. ruffly blonde hair, but the rest is covered with white bandages.

The tall tan boy speaks up.

"Sunny?!! You should be out of bed!" He runs over to you. He's warm. As he's.. always been warm. The warmth of your heart. He kept you warm when you were cold.

It won't be like that for long.

The taller tan boy looks over.

"Sunny? What are you doing here?" Hero. The dad of the group. He felt more of a father to you than your father did. Oh your wretched father.

You watched him get arrested when you were 6.

He       wasn't      gonna       help You After This.

The short pink girl rushes over and puts her hand on your shoulder.

"Oh my god, sunny, are you alright? I was.. so worried."

Her voice sounds sympathetic. But has the hint of the mean girl you met a few days before.

Aubrey.

She was your "crush" as a kid. At least, that's what everyone thought. The baby of the group liking the sweet girl, perfect, ain't it? And.. you tried to believe it as-well, but.. deep down you knew it was fake. Especially after... what happens.

You can feel your stomach coming to your throat. You want to puke. You want to puke so bad, maybe that will draw not as much weight  as the topic you're about to drop on them.

But.. you had to do it, sunny.

I believe in you.

I believe in me.

"I... I have to tell you something."

____________________
Haven't made a chapter since November.. BUT THATS BECAUSE IM MAKING THIS INTO AN ACTUAL AU AND STUFF. I HAVE ALL THE DESIGNS READY!!

Happy holidays!! I prolly won't be making another chapter until after the holidays, or maybe I won't ubtill the new year. We'll see what I want to do.

Also this is narrated by Omori. (He has a cool design now. Yipiee!!! Wahoo!!

800 words :3