The lost shoe

This chapter will be written by Aubrey's perspective!

I was walking along the sidewalk. I was thinking of my new friend, Kim.. she was never that good in school. I always hear hgetting called down to the office.. we met on the bus. As I was walking, I noticed something. Something on my foot. Or rather, nothing on my foot. Nothing- MY SHOE?! Crap!! Mom spent a lot of money on that!! And we're not doing good on money.. I can't lose it, she'll be so mad!! She said not to lose it, where could it have gone?!!

I look EVERYWHERE for the shoe. Under every curb, every bush, everywhere. It's gone. I'm gonna have to go out in my socks.. and get needles in my foot, and I'm gonna get a disease!! My life's over!!

I slouch onto the curb, and the only thing my body lets me do is cry.

NO ONES POV

As the gang is walking to Gino's, they see a little girl slouching on a curb. She looks like she's crying, kel runs over to the girl and puts his hand on her shoulder. The girl looks up at him as the others walk over and do the same.

"H-huh..?" The brown haired girl looks up from the road to look at the others.

A small tan boy with messy dark brown hair. It's about medium length, and He has a missing tooth.

Another small boy, a little smaller then the other one, still with messy hair, but not as messy and the other one. He's wearing a dark shirt with khaki shorts. He has black hair, and looks quiet.

A taller girl, who has long black hair, pretty eyes, and purple top with a white colour, she looks motherly, and like the older sister of the smaller boy.

And a taller boy, in a blue shirt. He has SUPER messy hair, and is tanned like the first boy. Almost like his older brother.

AUBREY POV

"Who are you guys.?"
I ask.

Then smaller tan boy says

"I'm kel, this is sunny, then there's Marilyn and hero! Now why are you crying?"

He points to the kids. The smaller boy with black hair is sunny.. messy hair blue boy is.. hero? And motherly kid is Marilyn.. and he's.. kel. Cool.

"Uh.. I'm Aubergine." I reply. My names pretty dumb. I've never liked it. But mama doesn't call me a nickname.. neither does dad. Kel speaks up.

"Hmm.. how bout Aubrey?" I perk up. A nickname? I've always wanted one. I nod at him and give a slight smile. When Marilyn speaks up.

"Hey, do you need help finding your shoe?"

I nod.

"Here, me and hero will go find it. Maybe Kel too, he has Alot of energy. You stay here with sunny!" She gets up with the two tanned boys, and the small boy sits next to me.

He waves at me. Slightly. He's obviously not the person to leave to socialize. I wave aswell.

We sit there ackwardly untill the rest of the gang come up to us.

"We found your shoe new girl!!" The small tan boy yells, holding this shoe above his head. The taller boy nudges him.

"Kel! Manners!"

"Sorry.." Kel replies, pouting, but he still hands the shoe over. My eyes sparkle, I won't be in trouble!! I'm so happy!!

"Thank you so much!! Eeeee!!" I squeal.

"Hey, wanna be friends Aubrey?" Mari asks
"Yes yes yes yes yes!!!" I reply.

"Cmon, let's get orange joe!!" Kel says, running of

"Kel,orange joe is the dustiest thing made. It tastes like ear piercing crust." Sunny tells Kel, and Kel frowns

"☹️"