Alone. Again.

Kels pov

I sit alone on a bench.

It's been 2 weeks since sunny told the truth.

Aubrey snapped and slapped sunny. She rushed out of the room, and I haven't seen her since then. Hero was in a huge shock, and he just.. left. He's been curled up in his bed again.
Basil.. he's recently been escorted from the hospital. He needs rest at home, and I'm not aloud to visit. I'm sure Polly is taking care of him.

And sunny.. he's moved to the big city.

I feel really, really bad.

2 WEEKS AGO

"You what?!" The bubblegum girl screamed, her eyes widened. Hero stands there shaking.

"I'm- I'm sorry." Sunny shakes aswell. He's holding his left arm with his right.

"Sunny, how could you?! you killed mari, and then framed us?! AND THEN LEFT US?! you.. your sick!!" She screamed once more. She stomps over to sunny, but Kel grabs her arm quickly.

"Get off me, Kelsey!"

Kel closed his eyes and flinched.

"Aubrey, don't do this--"

Before Kel could finish, Aubrey slapped his arm and shoved him into the ground. She stomps over to sunny once again and slaps him. She stands there for a few seconds, then stomps away.

Hero, on the other hand.. stands there in shock. And without a word.. he leaves.

Now it's only the unconscious basil, the terrified Kel, and the hurt sunny.

"Kel, I'm so-" he looks up at Kel, who has now gotten up off the floor. And for the first time in 7 years.. he cried. He couldn't hold it in, and he broke down. Fuck. He let go. Sunny can't be seeing this. In a panic, kel runs out of the room. Tears streaming from his eyes. Now it's only sunny and basil.

"Yawn... where did everyone go??" Asked basil. He stabbed his eyes aswell after the truth, but didn't go all the way in. Only scratched them before Kel bursted in. So now he's in a head cast, and he'll be blind for a few months.

"I told them basil. I told them everything." Sunny replies, smiling slightly.

Present day.

And here I am now.

I haven't been taking care of myself. I haven't shaved. I haven't cut my hair. I've barely even showered. I haven't been hanging out with my basketball friends because I'm afraid I'll break down in front of them, so instead I hide in the secret hangout spot. Where we would all hangout.

Fuck. I miss sunny.

And now he thinks I hate him.

I broke down. He wasn't in the right place to see his "bestfriend" cry. I don't hate him, I miss him so much. And now I can't see him again to tell him I forgive him.

And Aubrey.. I've heard she's not doing good. Kim is a reliable source.

Hero has gone into a new depression. I'm contemplating on helping him again but... thinking of last time.. I just don't know.

And now I'm growing a stupid stubble, I stink, and everything changing, and I just want to go back to normal.

Back when mari was alright.

Back when everything was okay.

And now Mari's dead.
And I'm scared for sunny.
Basil is blind.
Aubrey is locked in her house.
Hero is depressed.
And once again.. I'm the only one trying to keep calm. I always do this to myself. Why-- why did I do this.. I always do this..

_____________
Sunny's pov.

I've just moved into my new apartment. Mom said it was in an expensive neighborhood, but it's rlly sketchy here.. I've heard some bad story's.. I shouldn't be here.

I start homeschool soon. And mom agreed to me dying a bit of my hair red! So that's.. fun? I guess. I mostly want to change my identity, so if I ever have to go back to faraway, nobody will recognize me.

*sigh*

Hey, at-least something is gone? And.. omori still talks to me sometimes. He's supportive, I guess.

But I can't stop thinking about Kel.

I haven't seen him cry since a few years after I met him. I was 9... he was.. just around 10.. maybe just under..

His birthday is soon.

I can't stop thinking about Kel.

I made him cry. He hates me now. He left without a word.. just as hero did.. they all hate me. Especially aubrey.. god..

Mari wouldn't be happy with me.

________
End of chapter cuz I can't think of anything else xxx
Does anyone want the designs I have been cooking up this last month? :3

761 words