A nice welcome back

Woohoo.. yay... I'm so happy.. anyways follow my tiktok maybe maybe (the user is orangejoeseph)

Also don't mind me, I've kinda forgotton what they do on 3 days left, 2 days left, and 1 day left so.. I'm gonna go by new plot line and what I remember. :33
__________________

"Wait!"

Kel and sunny had just dropped off basil at his house. Basil said he didn't need anything else, but it's obvious he was lying.. because he just told them to stop. Kel answers back with a "hmm?" And basil explains how Aubrey had recently stolen his old photo album from his possession.. and he would really appreciate if he got it back. This made Kels blood boil. You didn't even really see him angry anymore.

"That little-! How dare she?! Don't worry BAISL, me and sunny will get your book back!" Kel assures him. Sunny looks up at him, confused. I mean, Kel did just sign him up for something he never agreed to, but.. it's more time with Kel, I guess..sunny was always so drawn to him as a kid. Wherever Kel goes, sunny goes. Maybe because sunny trusted Kel with every fibre of his being. And Kel trusted sunny.

Sunny was the only one Kel opened up to. Even as a kid. Sometimes, Kel and sunny sat in the old hangout spot, when nobody was around, and Kel would rant about teachers, his life, and how sometimes his parents would completely ignore him and run straight to hero. That only got worse over the years. (Until now! But sunny don't know that.) and sunny would try his best to comfort him. He's not a great comforter.

And sunny would tell Kel about the bullying from his old school. Kel would reassure him that those bullies were just meanies, and they were jealous! And how he likes his pale skin. And his red eyes make him look "so cool!!" Sunny always grinned at that. Oh, the 10 year old dream. If only he knew what would happen those next few years. Before everything fell apart.

Sunny snaps out of his memory daze and realizes that him and Kel were standing outside of Aubrey's house. It's much dirtier than sunny remembered.. it was always semi-clean when dad came to town for his business holiday. Maybe he wasn't back yet?

Kel runs up to the door and does a loud knock.

Nothing.

Knock knock knock!

Nothing.

Kel sighs. But his face brights up as he gets an idea.

"Aubrey Doesn't seem to be home.. how about we ask Kim for help!?" He looks at sunny with passionate eyes.. sunny doesn't realize he's blushing. He snaps out of it and nods his head, just then to have to booket to keep close to Kel. He try's his best.

*timeskip..*

sunny and Kel arrive at the candy store. Kim and Vance are hiding behind a candy rack, probably snatching some sweets. Kel looks around to find them, when sunny points out the obvious two. Kel pats sunny on the back and they run over.

"Vance, hurry up! Stuff it in your pocket!" The half- headed girl whisper-yells

"I'm trying, Kim!!" The bigger brother explains.

Kel crosses his arms and stares. Loudly, he says

"What are ya doing, KIM AND VANCE?" He says that so the store owner can hear.

"I-what?! Kel?! And knife kid!? Shit! Vance, let's go!"

"Not so fast Kim. Don't worry, I won't snitch.. if you tell me where Aubrey is." Kel offers. Kim thinks for a moment..

"No." She says. Then try's to run out, but the store manager catches them.

"HEY!! WHATDA THINK YOUR DOIN?!" The store owner yells.

"Shit! Run!" Kim yells, and bookets out of the store. Vance chases after, leaving Ll the candy behind. The owner groans. And doodles a picture of the two with the bold words underneath "BANNED". Kel sighs and   her that he and his best buddy sunny will get them, and any leftover candy. Before he leaves, he purchases his own bag.

Okay you all know this bit. I really don't wanna write it.. I need to get into suntan. So they have just arrived at church.

"Shoot.. there in a ceremony, maybe we should wait till after-" sunny budges through and walks into the church. Kel is left with a shocked face, but runs after him.

"I see her! And the seat behind her is open!" Kel whispers at sunny. They run off and sit behind the pink haired girl.

"Psst..."

Nothing

"Aubrey..."
He whispers. No answer.

"Aubs.."

"What." Aubrey whispers angrily.

"Why did you take basils photo album? You know that was his nose cherished item, it's not yours!" He's struggling to keep whispering. He has a hard time controlling his noise level, which usually gets him in trouble at home or at school.

Aubrey croaks.

"Aubs-"

"SHUT IT, KEL." Aubrey yells. The ceremony all stops at looks at them. Aubrey lets out a tear and gets up to run away, but Kel blocks her path. Sunny follows.

"Aubrey, I didn't want to do this! I just need you to give back the photo album!" Kel try's to reason with her, but to no extend.

Aubrey whips out her bat.

"You think you can come in here.. into my one place of reasoning.. and ruin it for me?! What were you thinking, Kelsey?"

Kel cowers at the name a bit. But stands up for himself again.

"I just need back the photo album, then we can drop this! It's basils! You can't steal his stuff like that! What would- what would mari think?!"

This made Aubrey's blood boil. She swings her bat at Kels arm, causing him to fall over. Sunny is left. He try's to swing, but it doesn't work. Aubrey is about to swing at sunny aswell, until she hears the whole church gossiping about her.

"Who brings a weapon into the lords house?"

"What a shame.. this kid dosnt have the slightest manners. She's probably mentally ill."

"She was never like this before her dad left. I feel bad for her mother."

Aubrey crys a bit.. and flees the scene. Kel and sunny are left in the building.

Sunny helps Kel up.. and they walk to go give basils book back.

___________________

Okay okay I should have continued this but it's rlly late, and I have 1000 words so I think I'm good 😭

1072 words