Chapter 1 - The Fall

Screaming... pain... death...
I feel... odd?
H-hurts s-so m-m-much...

What happened to me?

...

"I swear this is the right one..."

"Are you sure... I thought they said she was a blond?"

What is that? Voices?

"Uhh, no, he said it's a human with red hair... this one has red on top."

"Don't touch her you moron! She's probably got aids or some disgusting disease."

"OK, Christ, sorry, don't lose your shit on me."

What? Where... am I?

"Well, well, well, would you look at that, there she is all bright eyed and bushy tailed."

"Dude stop, we have our orders."

"Shut it J, your always pissing me off, let me have some fun here."

"We have orders to bring her to the palace and get her set up there, she's the new maid... though she looks like she could kill someone, she's got a body and muscles... quite unusual for a female human."

"Right, lets go human."

"..."

"Don't make me drag you, as fun as that sounds I don't think they want you any dirtier than you already are. God knows Rebecca will scratch our eyes out, so let's go... now." I slowly stand up from the ground, reality still not setting in. When I finally register what's going on I look up to see my surroundings. I evaluate my situation as much as possible before I slowly walk forward. Thinking straight was not an option. I remember my name, I think... My name is Trinity Delk, I am 21? I know I have red hair, tannish skin but still whitish and blue eyes that change color from grey to green... and I'm also dead, I think... my life up till this point has been... I can't remember. How did I die? I remember struggling against something and passed out, only to wake up to this situation, whatever you would call this. I slowly walk towards the... Thing telling me to follow. It's cold here, despite the sizzling lava, it's really cold. There are black figures and shadows perched upon rocks. They look at me as I pass, their freaky red eyes dilate as if they see me as food. I shiver from fear and the rapidly dropping temperature.

"In the cage." I look at the giant wooden cage in front of me, there are more humans in there. They're all girls too... odd,

Didn't he say something about a maid?

Before I could comprehend what was happening I was roughly shoved halfway into the cage. "Are you fucking deaf? I said get in, and move with a purpose, I'm hungry and I'm tired of you stupid beings. You shouldn't even exist in the first place." I get into the cage, still trying to comprehend what was happening, the cage door closes and is locked with a chain. The, what I assume to be horses, start moving and the cage with them. The horses looked dead in the eyes and walked a little funny. A headache begins to form in my brain as I try to recall memories, it only makes it worse. I give up a few minutes later and decide to rest. I think sleeping might be a good idea for now. I lay my head down on the uncomfortable wood before my eyes slowly droop, and before I know it I'm fast asleep in a world full of monsters.

What have I gotten myself into?

AUTHORS NOTE:

Alright listen, the rest of the chapters for now on are going to be longer... a lot longer, and since this is the first chapter I'm going to keep it short. The warnings and ratings are in the description of the book, please look before you continue to read and make sure you are comfortable with those warnings before proceeding passed this chapter. Thank you.