Chapter 7 - The Yearly Party

DAY 7

POV: Trinity

I felt sick, this is the last day, I should technically be dead, but I've survived thus far. I sat up in my bed, now aware that I was alone. I put a hand to my head, trying to ease the growing headache. I had nightmares all night, or maybe it was sleep paralysis.

Where are the others?

Not to mention I've only had one hallucination and I've seen no scary shadow thingy's... Something is fighting the infection.

I got up, after getting myself ready I made my way to Rebecca's fashion room and opened the door. To my surprise all the girls where here, Rebecca looked at me and tilted her head.

"I thought you'd be dead by now?" Rebecca eyed me curiously. After she found out what happened she stayed away from me.

"I don't know, but I'm painfully aware that today is the Yearly Party and I feel like I should use this as an excuse not to go, It's not like you'll get in trouble anyway. I don't want to see the kings bitch ass." She laughed

"Well, I would love to give you a pass Hun but I'm afraid I can't do that. The king ordered me to assign you to a job if you survived."

"I had a feeling you were going to say that." I gave her a soft smile and began to get myself ready. I went to get my outfit but it wasn't there, confused I turned to Rebecca to find a smirk on her face.

"So, the king asked me to make you a new outfit, one for a personal maid. So, I took it upon myself to personally design your outfit. We also do not have a personal maid for the castle and we needed one asap. I modeled it with your favorite colors, courtesy of Rita, and made the neck part longer so it can hide your bite mark." I looked back at the maids outfit, It was still black but all the white was replaced with purple, my favorite color.

"Thank you Rebecca, I owe you one." She nodded at me and continued to get the others ready, I looked at Rita and she gave me a warm smile. I returned the smile and started getting dressed. After everyone was finished we all walked to the "Party Room" as everyone was calling it, I think it's more of a festival. We got there and started helping, get everything ready for the arrival of all the kings, after about an hour everything was ready, the food was set and so were all the tables, chairs, and the Kings personal little space which consisted of a couch, a glass table, and a few comfy chairs for the other kings. I was anxiously waiting for the kings arrival when Rita came over to me.

"Listen, I'm not sure what went down with the King but you're going to have to pull yourself together for this, if you act nervous he's going to take advantage of that and embarrass you. I'm here to help if that happens but lets try and avoid it, ok?" I nodded at her, thankful she was here for me.

"I told you to trust me, didn't I? She gave me a knowing smile and shook her head.

"I'll always trust you Jess." The doors to the room opened and in came all the kings and their followers behind them. Generals, guards, and lots of other important people you would need to manage a castle came through that door. Everyone 'wowed' as the kings' personal maids came in very last, I could tell they were snarky, sassy, and full of themselves. Rita held her head high, she was given a permanent pass by the king to not have her head down, and only look at him when needed. I kept myself in the back of the crowed, keeping my distance. Everyone was settled when the Queens finally made their entrance, they were wearing top of the line everything. They were beautiful in every way, and all held their heads high except one. The one that stood out the most was the one with Raven black hair, Hazel eyes that mixed with green, and the body of a goddess. Her skin was a perfect shade of olive. She had a determined look on her face that said 'I'm the star of the show 90 percent of the time' something I could admire. They sat separately from their kings, which earned an eyebrow raise from both me and Rita. What really got me was a women with jet black hair and blue eyes blue eyes sat right next to the King himself. She had a built body which was full of muscle. The color of her skin was a shiny light grey and anyone could tell she worked hard every day. She wasn't dressed like a queen but she was sitting with the kings. Which didn't make any sense whatsoever. I looked at Rita.