Chapter 24 "I love you to the moon and back."

Axel's pov :

How could she possibly do that to me? Don't I trust her? But I've known Megan for years.. She would never lie.

After a few minutes, I arrived at Selena's condo and straight went inside.

"Selena" she opened the door and asked me what was I doing here.

I couldn't tell her,this situation might end up in a wrong way. I can't bear to lose her.

So I just hugged her tightly and said "I love you to the moon and back. I can't bear to lose you, Selena."

She then laughed and said "Ang random mo naman, chill kalang. I'm here oh."

But she caught my eyes looking serious and afraid.

She signs and said "You will never lose me, Mylove. It's like our love is written in the stars don't you think?" She smiled and kissed me on the cheeks.

I calmed down after that. She would never cheat on me, I trust her deep down.

She asked "kumain kana ba? Dito kana mag dinner."

"No it's fine." Sabi ko.

Paalis na sana ako ngunit biglang umulan ng malakas.

"Well pano yan, the weather wants you to stay." She chuckled and started to cook.

I walked closer to her, I hugged her waist and rested my head on her shoulders.

She turned around and smiled. "What is this all about hm?"

"Nothing, I just miss you." I smiled.

"Eto naman, wait let me continue cooking."

I laughed and said "okay." and sat on the chair to wait for her.

5 minutes later, we ate and then Yasmin arrived.

"Oh Yasmin? San ka galing?" Tanong ni Selena.

"Wow ah, I don't want to ruin ur moments hehe pasok muna ako sa kwarto ko." Sagot ni Yasmin at umalis siya.

Hanggang sa may tumawag sakin.

"Selena I have to go, my mother is calling me." Sabi ko at umalis na ako.