Chapter 28 "why don't we take the risk together."

Selena was completely drained after the prom. Yet she was still confused why Axel said he was leaving. She doubt that it was London.

Until Yasmin walks in her room and talked to her.

Yasmin : "Girl omg! Pupunta na pala si Axel sa London?"

Selena : "What? That's nonsense."

Yasmin : "That's true, he's leaving today."

Selena was shocked from what she heard. Even if Axel broke her into pieces, yet she still value him and their memories.

Selena : "Aalis muna ako." Then she took her bags and left the condo.

Yasmin was out of words, she can't stop Selena.

Selena went to the airport hurriedly. And when she arrived, she looked for Axel.

Then she found him looking really dissapointed sitting with Megan.

Selena remembered that Megan and Axel are now engaged. So she ran away and regretted for trying to talk to Axel.

Unexpectedly, Axel spotted her.

Axel : "Megan I'll excuse myself to the bathroom." Then he ran as fast as he can to run after Selena.

But then it was too late, He have lost Selena on his sight. He was very disappointed and went back.

Selena went back to their condo and cried again. Yasmin was very worried, He has nothing else to do but call Yohan.

Yohan hurriedly went to their condo.

Yohan : "How is she?" He asked Yasmin.

Yasmin : "nandun sa kwarto niya, puntahan mo na."

Yohan knocked on her door and luckily Selena opened it.

Selena : "Yohan? Anong ginagawa mo dito?" She asked.

Yohan : "Can I come in?"

Then Selena agreed and let him go inside. Then they both sat on Selena's bed.

Yohan : "You know, I'm suffering from all this drama too."

Selena : "But how can you look so calm?"

Yohan : "because I believe that a happy ending exist. Every problems has a solution for it to be fixed. "

Selena : "do you think.. There's a solution for this situation right now?" She asked.

Yohan : "Yes. Sometimes, misunderstanding can lead to chaos and things we never expected to happen."

Selena : "Misunderstanding? I don't think I can even bear to fall inlove again."

Yohan : "wake up in reality Selena. Why don't we take the risk together?'

Selena : " thank you Yohan, but maybe I will prioritize my education this time. But soon maybe." Ngumiti siya.

Yohan : "I understand."

Ngumiti sila sa isa't isa at umalis na si Yohan.