Chapter 27 "Fate would give us a chance again."

The day of the prom.

Selena and Yasmin walked in looking really gorgeous.

But then Selena spotted Axel with Megan. She started looking sad again.

They were having a blast until it announced that its now for the slow partner dance.

Yasmin : "I'll stay here, it's okay."

Selena : "No don't, dance with Josh. I'll be alright here no need to worry about me."

Yasmin : "are you sure?"

Selena : "yes now go."

Yasmin looked happy and dance with her partner.

Selena saw Axel dancing with Megan. She saw how inlove they were. She felt the betrayal not expected that this would happen.

While Selena looked sad, Yohan approach her and ask her to dance.

Selena : "Uh no thanks Yohan sorry."

Yohan : "I know you don't want to look stupid in front of them, so do I."

Then Selena signs and she agreed. She dance with Yohan it she realized it wasn't that bad.

She remember how she liked Yohan before.

Axel looked at Selena and he missed her so badly, but he knows that it's too late to fix it.

It was time to announce the winner of the prom night. Axel and Megan.

They happily went to the stage and got the spotlight.

While Selena didn't realize that tears are falling from his eyes.

Yohan saw it and he gently wiped off her tears.

Yohan : "You don't need him to be happy, I promise." Then he hugged her.

Selena : "you're always a soft talker Yohan, that made me feel better"

Selena told Yohan that she's going home early.

Selena went outside and Axel Excused himself to the bathroom.

But he was actually going after Selena. "Stay" he said.

Selena turned around and said "why?"

"So are you going after Yohan now?" He asked.

Selena got mad and almost slapped Axel but she stopped herself because she doesn't want to hurt him many times.

Selena : "so what if I am? It's none of your business."

Axel : "It is my business, we're still together."

Selena : "wow, I thought you're smart. Well here, I'm breaking up with you."

Selena turned around and about to walk away but then she stopped when Axel said "I'm leaving baguio tomorrow. "

Selena : "So what?"

Axel walked closer to Selena and she turned around again. He kissed her on her forehead gently and said

"I probably won't be seeing you again, but I hope fate will give us a chance to meet again and fix everything we've missed."

Then he went back inside and Selena found herself crying again because of what Axel said.