Chapter 30 "After 11 years.."

She was stunned and didn't know what to do other than rushing to the emergency room.

Selena was really scared for Axel. Even if their past together was really horrible, she still didn't want to see him again in this kind of situation where he's looking really miserable.

1am and Selena was still right beside Axel at the patients room. He was okay but he was still not waking up yet.

Selena's tears dropped when she saw Axel looking like this after 11 years of not seeing him..

She remembered their wonderful moments together and she knows that she have missed him.

Until someone opened the door without knocking and she quickly wipped off her tears.

"Oh my god, nurse thank you for taking care of him while I'm gone."

Selena : "I'm not a nurse, I'm a doctor." She looked annoyed.

Suddenly the woman turned around and she realized who it was.

Selena : "Megan Diaz?!" She smiled when she saw Megan after 11 years.

Megan : "Selena Perez?! " she was shocked. "Wow you're a doctor na pala, in the very fancy and popular hospital pa." She said.

Selena : "it's good to see you again Megan."

Megan : "What happened to Axel?"

Selena : "he was injured on his leg and arm. But thanks to Lord he's alright."

Megan : "thank you Selena. Or should O say Doctor Perez." She giggled.

Selena : "So, you're probably Axel's wife now right? I should be calling you Megan Hernandez." She smiled.

Megan : "Married?" She laughed.

Selena : "I'm serious right now."

Megan : "Chill kalang, We're still not married to be honest.. I'm still her girlfriend."

Selena : "Ha? Pano nangyari yun? Parents pa nga niya mismo nagsabi sa lahat eh."

Megan : "A very long story. It's because- " Megan was about to explain what really happened, suddenly Axel woke up.

Megan : "Oh goodness you're awake."
She felt relieved.

Axel : "What happened?" He asked softly.

Megan : "You got into an accident Axel. Mag-ingat ka kasi."

Axel : "Sorry, I was in a hurry."

Megan : "Also nandito si Selena." She turned around but Selena was gone.

Selena actually left quickly when Axel woke up because she's still nervous to talk to him.

Axel : "saan?" He wanted to see her so badly.

Megan : "Huh? Nandito siya kanina eh."

It's 2:30am ang Selena went outside to sit and cry.

Yohan saw her because Yohan didn't went home yet to finish her office.

He sat beside Selena and asked her.

Yohan : "What's wrong Selena?"

Selena : "It's nothing, I just remembered the past hehe."

Yohan : "Forget about that horrible past, focus on the present and what would happen next."

Selena : "Thank you Yohan, but seriously. I don't know what to do. Every time I see him or I remember him, i feel like I want him back."

Selena realized that she said those things in front of Yohan. She knows that Yohan and her had the same experience.

They tried to be together for 8 years. Their always there for each other throughout sweat and blood struggles.

But they know that they aren't meant for each other because their heart's belongs to someone else's their wait for.

Selena : "I'm sorry Yohan."

Yohan hugged her and said "I feel the same Selena. Now I know Megan is back. I feel like I wanna change something. Things never work between us, but maybe it will but as friends?"

Selena : "Friends" they hugged each other back and Selena wipped off her tears.

Yohan : "Let me drop you home? It's really late."

Selena : "Sure."

Then they both drove off to Selena's house.