Chapter 40 (Finale)

2 years later, Everyone had their happy ending. Especially the love square.

Axel and Selena finally worked their relationship out and now they are ready to love each other again. Forgetting about the past that happened.

On the other hand. Yohan and Megan developed their healthy relationship. Also forgetting about what horribly happened in the past and focusing on the present.

Leanna: "Is this the boy you've talked about on your senior high school days? That means he's your ex right?"

Selena : "Yes po ma, actually everything was just a misunderstanding.. We actually truly love each other."

Sean : "Anak, baka naman sasaktan ka ulit niyan."

Axel : "Don't worry po tito, I've changed for the better. I will do what it takes to make Selena happy."

Beatrice : "Oh sige, basta wag mo lang sasaktan yung anak namin. She have given you a second chance so please, wag mong sayangin yung oportunidad na binigay niya ulit sayo."

Sean : "mahal na mahal namin yan. Kung sasaktan mo siya, lagot ka talaga sakin. Kung sa Korea ka mag tatago, hahanapin padin kita."

Selena : "Pa naman." She smiled.

Axel : "Don't worry po tito. I will never."
he kissed Selena's hand gently.

Selena : "Oh sige ma, aalis na muna kami."

Sean : "oh San kayo pupunta?"

Selena : "I'm going to meet Axel's parents this time po.."

Beatrice : "Sige, Mag-ingat kayo."

They both smiled and went to another restaurant to meet Axel's parents.

Selena : "Good afternoon po Tita.."

Mary : "I've met you before. And my impressions wasn't good. I'm very sorry iha..."

Selena : "It's okay po, past is past din naman eh hehe."

Mary: "You're gonna be a really good future wife for my son. I see in you, that you're going to love him deeply."

Selena : "Thank you po tita.."

Kalix : "So do I, I am very sorry."

They had a blast talking to each other. After that they went home.

Axel : "Let's go inside our..home my love?"

Selena : "we did it.."

Axel : "Yes, we did it love.."

They hugged each other and went inside their house

Megan : "Ang sarap dito sa restaurant ah.."

Yohan : "hon?"

Megan : "Why? Are you okay..?"

Yohan : " I want to be with you for eternity.. Will you marry me Megan?"

Megan : "oh my god!! Is that even a question? Yes!"

Yohan was so happy, he hugged Megan tightly..

Few months later.

It was Megan and Yohan's wedding. The day was so amazing. It was time to throw the Bouquet of flowers at the people.

Unexpectedly, Selena catched it and Axel's bros laughed and clapped for him including Cedrick and Yohan.

After that, they went home. As they were walking, Axel suddenly knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring. He said "Marry me Selena, and I will forever love you"

Yasmin and the people who was it was clapping and Yasmin was very happy for them because she helped Axel to plan this.

Selena said "Yes Axel I wanna be with you forever."

Axel hugged Selena tightly and kissed her.

Everyone was very happy for them. Few months later, they got married. Everyone lived the happily ever after.

A good ending really do exist. and so as for everyone. In your own story, you can also live happily ever after.

THE END.