Chapter 38 "Right thing to do."

Axel sat at the corner sobbing.. He was hurt knowing that Selena cannot love her back while he had always did.

Megan and Yohan spotted Axel crying alone.. They've decided to do something.

They looked for Selena and when they saw her at the rooftop chilling. they both immediately approached her.

Tears dropped from her eyes while watching the stars. But when she saw Megan and Yohan, she immediately wipped off her tears.

Megan : "Selena? Can we talk?"

Selena : "oh hey! If tungkol to sa relationship ninyong dalawa. I totally support you both. Congratulations on having a happy ending."

Yohan : "That's not what we're gonna tell you."

Selena : "ha? Then what is it?"

Megan : "Don't you think you also need to fix something between you and Axel?"

Selena : "There's nothing to fix between us. It's too late."

Yohan : "It's never to late to make the right move Selena."

Megan : "Oo, I admit. Kasalanan ko kung bakit nagkakaganito kayong dalawa until now. Pero please, you both know. Especially, you. You know that everything was a misunderstanding. What you have with Axel before, it was real. I was the one who crushed it.And I am truly sorry for that."

Selena : "but.. I don't think he loves me until now.. Weren't you guys in a relationship before?"

Megan : "Our past relationship wasn't genuine. Deep down, I know he longs for you. When we're together, he envisions you by his side. After 11 years, you still occupy his thoughts, despite having everything he desired. His love for you remains unyielding. I hope you find the happiness you both deserve. "

Yohan : "Like us both, I hope you will open your eyes and look at the right thing to do."

Selena was truly speechless from what Yohan and Megan said.

Selena : "I don't know what to say other than.. Thank you. Deep down, I still love Axel. But I tried to hide it thinking it's the worst decision ever."

Megan : "Go Selena.. Get your happy ending."

Selena thankes them and ran away hurriedly looking for Axel.

She saw Axel sitting at the bench with tears in his eyes.

She ran after towards him and he immediately wipped off his tears.

Axel : "Selena? Anong ginagawa mo dito?"

Selena stopped and looked at him. Tears started to fall onto her eyes. She immediately hugged him.

Axel : "Are you okay? What's wrong?"

Selena : "Axel...? I'm sorry."

Axel : "I know Yohan is the one you missed. I understand if you hate me that much. I hurted you."

Selena : "And I also hurted you. Yet I didn't care about your feelings and not realizing what you've also been going through."

Axel : "What are you talking about?"

Selena hugged him again and said "Just shut up and let's fix things between us? Please."

Axel hugged her back and said "Okay, we will.