༻AUTHOR'S NOTE༺

Many different planets and incredible creatures exist in the galaxies called Celestial, Astral, Andromeda, Milky Way, Stellaris. It is also the home of magical planets like Star, Luminous, Lumina, Solaris, Andromadae, Nebula, Choronos, Magedom, Sirius, Moon and many others that have yet to be discovered.

What started with the warriors of Guardians of the Zodiac, I realized one simple fact. That my readers have been confused about the main and supporting characters of the writings such as Mirror, Luminous, Guardians of the Zodiac. My Magical World was the introduction of the creatures within the worlds,  but I never really explained in detail about the main characters. In this part I will do my very best to introduce and try to answer the questions that have left many wondering, how did that happen? I will put the face claims of the characters and write as detailed profile of the characters as much as possible. Please note that these actors and actresses are no way related to the writing in any shape or form, they are purely the imagination of the writer,  a lot of the pictures are AI generated to fit the character how the author imagined, thank you and enjoy, happy reading!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In a world where wars are decided

Destinies are written

Will come forth heroes and villains

In the Galaxies beyond

The magic will be casted

Spells will be defied

As the wings of time fly by

My pen will write

It will give the futures and the stories of the

Heroes and legends of their fateful lines

They will conquer my heart and will fly.-GALAXIES

BEYOND-L.M of  21