༆SAGITTA-SUPPORT, PYXIS-SUPPORT༆

‼️SPOILER ALERT‼️

꧁KIERSEY CLEMONS AS SAGITTA꧂

꧁KIERSEY CLEMONS AS  SAGITTA꧂

Deceased-SUPPORT-Neutral

CHARACTER BACKSTORY AND DETAILS- Born as a constellation Sagitta in the Ethereal realm and once she became of age, Cepheus claimed her to be part of his army. She was sent to Ophiuchus as a spy in disguise, but Sagitta had a change of heart and created a real bond of friendship with the serpent bearer. Sagitta is the arrow of destiny, and she sacrifices herself to save her beloved Sagittarius in the final battle of the Guardians of the Zodiacs and the Spaced Invaders. But she is resurrected thanks to Ophiuchus's gift and eventually marries Sagittarius, and they have the Luminary Warriors Guardians of Gemini Theo and Geneva. Sagitta is later killed by one of her best friends but her character is a special support who is beloved and remembered as the critical part of Sagittarius that made him complete.

PERSONALITY TRAIT-Cunning, kind, loving, loyal.

LIKES AND DISLIKES-Color green, dislikes training.

HOBBIES-Unknown

POWERS AND WEAPONS-Sagitta is the arrow of destiny, she can shapeshift into an arrow and never miss her target.

TRIBE/RACE/HOME-Born on Star, Ethereal Realm. She is from the Centaur tribe.

LOVE INSTEREST-Sagittarius.

FAMILY/SIBLINGS/CHILDREN-Her family and siblings are unknown. Her husband is Guardian Sagittarius, her children are the Luminary Warriors, Guardians of Gemini Geneva and Theo. Her best friend is Pyxis.

WEAKNESS/ STRENGTHS-Her love for Sagittarius is both her weakness and strength.

STORY-Guardians of the Zodiac, Luminous.

꧁DYLAN SPROUSE AS PYXIS꧂

Deceased - Support-Neutral

CHARACTER AND BACKSTORY DETAILS- Pyxis was born in the Ethereal realm. He is the constellation of the compass. He was sent to guide Ophiuchus along with Sagitta as a spy to make problems for Ophiuchus. But as they travelled together Pyxis became closer to Ophiuchus and looked up to him as his kin. At the end Pyxis did not betray Ophiuchus and failed his mission, it was hard for him when he lost Sagitta as she married Guardian of Sagittarius. It is also mentioned that he is the one who was ordered by Cepheus to kill Sagitta after she refused to go back to the constellations. Later in the story Pyxis saves Sagittarius's life and tells him to not forget him. Pyxis was a support that always appeared in the least expected places...

PERSONALITY TRAITS-Loyal, Risk taker.

LIKES AND DISLIKES-Unknown

HOBBIES-Unknown

POWERS AND WEAPONS-Pyxis has the power to navigate the worlds and has no weapon.

TRIBE/RACE/HOME-Born on Star, in the Ethereal Realm, he is of Elf tribe.

LOVE INTEREST-Unknown.

WEAKNESSES AND STRENGTHS-Unknown.

FAMILY/SIBLINGS-Not Mentioned

STORY-Guardians of the Zodiac, makes a cameo in different writings.