༆VELA-SUPPORT, TOR-SUPPORT༆

‼️SPOILER ALERT‼️

꧁SORN AS VELA꧂

ACTIVE-ALIVE-MAIN-Neutral/Villain/Hero

CHARACTER AND BACKSTORY DETAILS-Vela is one of the daughters of Cepheus and Cassiopeia. Vela is mentioned in the Guardians of the Zodiac, and very little in Luminous. But in Mirror series Vela is also reborn on planet Earth and she is a key character. Before Vela was reborn on Earth, Cepheus casts a spell on her. She is reborn on Earth, Vela was living in Solaris and was the love of Reno. Vela had the power of absorbing powers in Solaris and on Earth she is Sabastian's sister. Later in Mirror series she is born in Solaris and marries Reno ultimately but because of Cepheus's spell, Vela's mirror personality is reincarnated on planet Star in Ethereal Realm, where she is the new owner of all of Cepheus's dark powers until he is back to being himself again. Vela has the potential to be a main villain, she is a strong support and is a key role for many characters in Mirror series...

PERSONALITY TRAIT-Cunning, Seductive, romantic

LIKE AND DISLIKES-Opera, power

HOBBIES-Collecting gems

POWERS AND WEAPON-She is the vessel for Cepheus's dark powers

TRIBE/RACE/HOME-Born on planet Star, Reborn on Earth. She is separated from her shadow self.

LOVE INTEREST-Wil, Haze.

FAMILY/SIBLINGS/CHILDREN-Her parents are Cepheus and Cassiopeia, her siblings are Alya, Andromeda, Sculptor, Pandora, Tucana and Crux. Her love interest and husband is Haze/Reno on Lumina, Her ex-boyfriend is Wil/Cain. Her brother on Earth was Sabastian/Beasty.

WEAKNESS AND STRENGTHS-Her weakness and strength both are her powers.

STORY-Mirror, we see her in other writings and makes cameos in different arcs and stories.

꧁JONATHAN RHYS MEYERS AS TOR꧂

Deceased Support-Hero

CHARACTER AND BACKSTORY DETAILS- Tor is the half brother of Aruarus. He was born from a Ram father and a bull mother. Tor always looked up to Aru and along with their friends Auriga, Foxy and Alya they overthrow Cepheus and sealed him. Tor was a magnificent and beloved king, he inherited the throne, after Aru gave up the crown to be with Alya and live with her in the Virgo territory. But Aru had a change of mind and a change of heart and wanted the crown back and Tor decided to fight. Tor's son is the Elder Guardian of the Bull, then newborn Taurus. Tor eventually lost the battle  and his best friend, Auriga was killed by his brother. Tor however hid himself and was later found by The fox oracle and handed to his brother (who was under the puppet spell of the Oracle)and was eventually killed by Aru. Tor is a weak support but he is a legend and is linked to the Guardians of the Zodiac and to those who sealed Cepheus. Tor never saw his son grow up. Tor's bloodline ends with Elder Guardian Taurus. He was also one of the first students to attend Magic Akademia in Magedom.

PERSONALITY TRAIT-Stubborn, Clever, brave, naïve, righteous

LIKE AND DISLIKES-Unknown

HOBBIES-Hunting.

POWERS AND WEAPONS-His weapon is the bow and arrow and his sword.

TRIBE/RACE/HOME-Born on Planet Star, as the second heir to the throne. From a Ram father and Bull Mother, he's half Ram and Half Bull.

LOVE INTEREST-Unknown.

FAMILY/SIBLINGS/CHILDREN-Wife is Unknown, he has one son who is the Guardian of the Bull, Taurus. His half brother is Aruarus and his nephews are the Guardians of the Zodiacs, Aries and Aquarius. His best friends are, Auriga, Foxy the oracle, Alya, and Orpheus. His adopted grandson is the Luminary Warrior, Guardian of Scorpio, Antares.

WEAKNESS AND STRENGTHS-His weakness is his trust in his brother, and his strength is the love he has for his kingdom.

STORY-Guardians of the Zodiac, Luminous, known to make cameos in different stories and arcs.