༆SYRA-SUPPORT, ALPHA-SUPPORT༆

‼️SPOILER ALERT‼️

꧁JENNIE AS SYRA꧂

Deceased Minor-Neutral

CHARACTER AND BACKSTORY DETAILS. – Syra is from the siren tribe and madly in love with the playful Joki. Eventually Syra marries Joki. She is a weak support but very important to Joki.

PEROSNALITY TRAIT-Cunning, seductive.

LIKES AND DISLIKES-Unknown

HOBBIES-Unknown

POWERS AND WEAPONS-Unknown

TRIBE/RACE/HOME-Born on Star, in the Aquatic kingdom, from the Siren tribe.

LOVE INTEREST-JOKI.

FAMILY/SIBLINGS/CHILDREN-Her husband is Joki and together they have two children, Cosmo Warriors Guardians of Scorpio  and Virgo, Wega and Alesia.

WEAKNESS AND STRENGTH-Unknown

STORY-Luminous.

HOWEVER THINGS CHANGE WHEN THE TIMELINE RESET HAPPENS...

꧁ROBERT SCOTT WILSON AS ALPHA.꧂

Deceased Minor Support-Neutral

CHARACTER AND BACKSTORY DETAILS- Alpha was born out of wedlock and out of an affair between Elder Guardian of Ram, Aries, and a giant woman. His father the king, never knew of Alpha's existence. His childhood was somewhat normal. He came to the kingdom of Eleftheria to get to know his father and is accused of wanting to steal the crown. His half brother who is the Luminary Guardian of Aries finds Alpha intimidating, and Ash always accuses Aries of favoring Alpha. When everyone betrays Aries, Alpha stays true and because of his loyalty Alpha is imprisoned briefly, until he is rescued by his half brother Ash. Alpha was killed by Cepheus's shadow generals at the last and final battle.  He is a neutral support.

PERSONALITY TRAIT-Pushover, Dreamer.

LIKE AND DISLIKES-Unknown

HOBBIES-Unknown

POWERS AND WEAPON-None

TRIBE/RACE/HOME-Born on Planet Star, Ram father and a Giant mother, considers himself of Ram tribe.

LOVE INTEREST-Unknown

WEAKNESS AND STRENGTHS-Unknown

FAMILY/SIBLINGS/CHILDREN- Alpha's father is the elder Guardian of Ram, Aries, his half brother is Luminary warrior Guardian of Ram, Ash, his stepmother is Queen Messa, his stepsister is Rain, his step-nephew is Cosmo warrior Guardian of Ram, Axel. His niece is Luminary warrior Guardian of Aquarius, Samesa. His step uncle is Elder Guardian Aquarius and his step cousin is Luminary Warrior, Guardian of Sagittarius, Serena. His grandfather was Aruarus.

STORY-Luminous.

HOWEVER THINGS CHANGE WHEN THE TIMELINE RESET HAPPENS...