♑︎KLAUS-MAIN, PAVEL-MAIN♓︎

‼️ SPOILERS AHEAD‼️

꧁V/TAEHYUNG AS LUMINARY WARRIOR GUARDIAN OF CAPRICORN, PRINCE KLAUS, ONE OF THE MASTERS OF TIME AND SPACE-SATURN꧂

HERO-MAIN-ACTIVE

HERO-MAIN-ACTIVE

BACKSTORY/CHARACTER DETAILS.- Being born and raised in Saturn as the youngest of three brothers. He was brutally, verbally and emotionally bullied and shamed by his parents and brothers. It started with pranks and then became an everyday thing, even in front of public.... and his own people started to mistreat and bully their prince. Vega and Tovi travel to Saturn as Guardians and they witness this mistreatment and stand up to them, Klaus begins to change his mind about becoming a Guardian. He goes to the Academy to train and decides to never return Saturn. Klaus is an exceptional young man, he is not only a Guardian of Capricorn, he is also one of the five masters of time and space. Before becoming full fledged Guardian, Klaus is taught by the mighty Ophiuchus but since he is still young, Klaus changes the timelines to his favor and thus gets himself and the rest of the Luminary Warriors banished to Earth. Being one of the Earth elements, he is now facing his punishment to awaken the rest of his kins, who have no memories of their previous lives. Because of Klaus, the kingdoms back home, get invaded by the dark mage, Cepheus, twice and he later is trapped in an hourglass and has no way of contacting his friends. Having a special bond with Celeste who senses his emotions. Klaus escapes with Celeste's help, and with his kins he tries to fend off the armies of Cepheus. At the end Klaus is the only one who can strategize and get the only key that provides the Luminary Warriors an escape, but it comes with a price and that is linking all other galaxies and planets that are unknown  to their own timeline. Klaus escapes to planet Luminous and marries Celeste and together they have two daughters, Melia and Cleo. But the rogue Cosmo Warriors, trap the Luminary Warriors in cubes and throw the cubes into the unknown timelines. Klaus is able to manipulate timelines, he knows that the rogues would end up doing the trapping, so he warns his brother Loki to take care of his daughters and travels through the timelines and finds another master of time and space, known as Zion in the Mirrored world of Luminous. Klaus mentors Zion and tells him how the timelines work, he is a huge part of the Mirror series and is evolved into a full fledged Guardian and master of time and space. Eventually, Klaus finds all the cubes that contain his kins, and after Zion successfully separates his timeline from the timelines of the world of Klaus's, Klaus and the rest of the Luminary Warriors are thrown into their portal, where their story is to be continued. After the reset and separation of the timelines by Zion with the help of Klaus, we come to learn that this new timelines has taken something of every creature. For Klaus he has lost his twin daughters, and in the current timeline he has twin sons, Malto and Malith. Celeste is furious with him and their marriage is on the rocks, but Klaus's kins have also lost people and they shun and shut out Klaus from their kingdoms. In Reign of Bloodline, Klaus tries to counter the spell on the 8 princes of Prophecy which works the first time. His story is to be continued...