♌︎LEONI-MAIN, VEGA-MAIN♍︎

‼️ SPOILERS AHEAD‼️

꧁BOOBOO STEWART AS LUMINARY WARRIOR GUARDIAN OF THE LION, LEONI, KING OF SOL-HOME-STAR & SOL꧂

MAIN-HERO-ACTIVE

MAIN-HERO-ACTIVE.

BACKSTORY/CHARACTER DETAILS- Leoni is the grandson of Elder Leo, Guardians of the Zodiac. He is an incredible warrior and a trustworthy friend and ally. Leoni was the first born and automatically the next heir to the throne after his father Shadow. He was trained by his grandfather and always prepared for his destiny. Leoni had a younger brother Lyon who was born with the constellation mark. Lyon was kidnapped by Cepheus's generals and his parents were murdered trying to stop them. Leoni grew up with vengeance in his heart and the goal to find his brother. After coming of age Leoni travels to planet Star, to the kingdom of Eleftheria to find and serve his prince. Along the way Leoni finds himself falling in love and becoming friends with creatures he never thought he could ever trust. Leoni is an impulsive character, with temper and anger issues. He has the super strength and has always resolved his problems with it, expressing how he feels is not his strongest trait, but Leoni is loyal and above all has the heart of gold and will lay his life on the line for his kins. His devotion to his family and friends is beautiful but also a double edged sword. Later after fleeing planet Star from the armies of Cepheus and Cepheus's undead army, Leoni and the Luminary Warrior of Aquarius, Azaleah get married and together they have triplets, all with the mark of Gemini. His children are known to be the Cosmo Warriors of Gemini, Shadow, Kairen and Aurora. At the end of Luminous one of his sons Kairen goes rogue and along with the few Cosmo Warriors who have gone rogue, trap and trick the Luminary warriors into a cube and throw them in the timelines of the unknown. Leoni's story is being written in the next upcoming adventures of the Luminary Warriors. After Zion resets the timelines, Leoni thinks of being trapped in the cube was a dream, in the current timeline his son is Cosmo Warrior Guardian of Lion, Leopold. The reset of timelines costs Leoni and Aza their triplets, this is why Leoni and Aza are furious with Klaus. Leoni's story is being written...