༆CEPHEI-CEPHEUS-DARK MAGE-MAIN༆

‼️ SPOILERS AHEAD‼️

VAZ ANDREAS AS CEPHEUS

              ꧁VAZ ANDREAS AS CEPHEUS꧂

‼️‼️SPOILER ALERT‼️‼️

ACTIVE-ALIVE-VILLAIN-DARK MAGE/SORCERER-FOREFATHER OF THE VIRGO TRIBE-CREATOR OF PLANET STAR-MASTER OF TIME AND SPACE

CHARACTER BACKSTORY AND DETAILS- Cepheus was one of the 12 children born in Solaris. Before their family no one in Solaris had any magic. His father obtained their magic from the lake in Solaris, but Cepheus was born extremely ugly, hench backed, with one eye closed but he had a beautiful heart. He was the twin brother of Virgo, and both were born under the Virgo star, but because Maiden/Virgo, was the first twin no one really cared about Cepheus then known as Cephei. Cephei was tossed away and isolated from the family, because compared to his siblings, he wasn't the good-looking member and so his parents and siblings never acknowledged him as part of their magical family, and refused to accept him because Cephei was full of flaws. Cephei's heart was pure, and he never wanted power to control, he was exiled to the dark forests and left to die, and that is when the light deity approached the pure Cephei and granted him the full unlimited powers of Virgo, the magic was so powerful that even Maiden herself didn't have it. But arrogance eventually reached Cephei's heart and Cephei wanted revenge. After massacring his entire family Cephei dared to challenge the deities. He wanted to know his future and wanted to eliminate future threats. Cephei changed his name into Cepheus and infiltrated the cave of Scrolls of Destiny. Cepheus comes to be too powerful for his own good, so powerful that it is impossible to defeat him. Every version of himself in his lifetime exists, he can also exist in many lifetimes at the same time. Cepheus destroys many planets and creatures, becomes the mighty dark mage, knowing how to master the light and the dark but every power has side effects. Cepheus is powerless when he is against the Virgo Guardian, as they are too pure and his dark magic is useless, and if he kills a Virgo his power is drained, and it takes him eons to get it back. After the destruction he leaves behind him on Solaris, he creates another planet name Star,  from the soil of Solaris. In here he meets his lovely Cassiopeia and together they make a family. For a while Cepheus becomes pure and happy with his wife and children, Crux, Sculptor, Tucana, Alya, Andromeda, Vela and Isabella (later Pandora), he teaches every creature on Star his magic and organizes the tribes based under the stars they were born. Cepheus was very respected and loved by his creatures on Star, and for a little while Cepheus felt he belonged here, but he always feared his children would get his throne and be more powerful than him.

Cepheus poisons Crux and Crux dies before coming of age to take the throne. He also paralyzes Tucana, and she is incapable of leading their creatures. Isabella disappears and it isn't known why or how, some say she was sent out to do a mission and was killed by a wild beast. Cepheus brainwashes his wife to drown  their daughter Andromeda, their plan is heard by their other daughter Alya, she gathers her friends and dethrones and seals Cepheus and Cassiopeia. This doesn't stop Cepheus, for he makes a deal with another one of the heroes and gets his way. Cepheus is known as the ultimate villain who was the making of his own family. He is the reason for the destruction of Solaris, and ultimately the destruction of Star, he is so powerful that even the Guardians of the Zodiacs, Luminary Warriors and the Mirror warriors could not defeat....Because at the end of the day you cannot defeat darkness with darkness... only light

He is later seen in the writings and origins of Reign of Bloodline, Scholars and other writings that are related to the heroes all over the galaxy.

PERSONALITY TRAITS-Selfish, Narcissist, Clever, Strategist, Hates losing, Fighter.

LIKES AND DISLIKES-Likes drinking while having a meeting to hide his nervousness, he loves power, thrones, kingdoms. Dislikes not having the last word.

HOBBIES-Coming up with new plans to make others' lives a living hell.

TRIBE-He is from Solaris, his race is of human, and he is considered to be Starryin.

POWERS/WEAPONS-Cepheus doesn't have any weapons, he has spell casting powers, dark magic, crossing over timelines, being in different timelines, lifelines, and dimensions at the same time, can read ancient scrolls.

WEAKNESS/STRENGTHS-His weaknesses are the Virgo Guardians. His strength is his power and manipulating others to go along with his plans.

LOVE INTEREST-Cassiopeia

FAMILY/SIBLINGS/CHILDREN- His siblings are the very first Zodiacs, his wife is Cassiopeia, his children are Crux, Sculptor, Alya, Andromeda, Vela and Pandora. His grandchild is Alesia the Guardian of Virgo, His great grandchild is Luminary Warrior Vega Guardian of Virgo, his great great grandchild is  Lumy, Guardian of Virgo. His son in law is Auriga. His nephew is from the serpent tribe.

STORY-He is linked to many writings but his origins begin in Mirror. His own writing in detail is Chronicles Of Cepheus: The Dark Mage part 1 and 2...