Acknowledgements

I have started many books over the years but never had the inspiration and/or the discipline it took to finish them. Sometimes, I would suddenly get inspired by another idea for a novel and abandon the old in favor of the new.

I started 'The Best Friend Equation' on a whim. It contains some of the most overused clichés but there's a reason why such books are so popular. People want what they want. 

Also, for some of my more mature readers, the characters in my book may seem a bit... immature. Well, that's coz they're just teenagers. It wouldn't do for high school students to think and act like middle-aged people, now would it?

'The Best Friend Equation' boasts one of my all-time favorite tropes – the best friends to lovers trope. It is the product of a lot of day-dreaming and fantasizing but the reason this book has the tag 'Complete' next to it, is due to my readers.

Your support was detrimental in the completion of this novel and I cannot appreciate all of you enough. From the very first readers who took a chance to read a few chapters of my book to the ones who continued reading despite a long hiatus. Your comments and encouragements have made real-life blues dissipate.

You guys are the best and I love each and every one of you!

God bless all of you!✨

Love,

Thunderbird ❤

Start date – 8th July 2022

End date – 7th Aug 2023