pierced 🏹

(Wednesday is shot close to her heart and not her shoulder)

-

"Get away from her!" He screamed as he aimed his bow and arrow to Crackstone.

His aim was perfect. Only if Crackstone was a second late to stop the arrow from impaling his eye and positioning the arrow to Xavier.

The braided girl didn't take a second to think and stood in front of Xavier, taking the arrow for him.

Wednesday was pushed a few feet away from where she was standing due to the force of the arrow. She let out an 'Umph!' as she hit the ground.

"NO!" Xavier threw the bow somewhere behind him and held Wednesday in his arms as Bianca fought Crackstone. He met her teary eyes,

"Get them out of here." She ordered, eyeing the students who didn't get a chance to escape.

"But-" He didn't want to leave her in such a state.

"Now!"

He lead the students out of the school as Wednesday finished off the fight with Crackstone.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

Ajax had a bloodied Enid in his arms as he walked out of the forest and gathered with everyone outside the gate.

"Where's Wednesday?"

Everyone turned their heads to the school, to see if Wednesday, Bianca or Eugene had come out yet. That's when they saw two figures emerging out of the gates.

Xavier ran to Bianca, "Where is Wednesday." he questioned.

Bianca stayed silent. He sprinted into the school to see the small outline of what it seemed was Wednesday on the ground. He shooed away the few bees hovering over her and bent down to her level.

She hissed in pain as he cradled her in his lap. Her white shirt was now soaked in her blood. She tried to get away from his grip expecting it to be someone else.

"Hey, hey, hey, shh...it's just me."

"X-Xavier? Why are you here?"

He let out a sad chuckle as he said, "Beacause I care about you, you idiot."

He took off his jacket to and pressed it below her left collarbone to stop blood from gushing out of her open wound.

"Don't- Don't touch it. Please...it hurts."

She was struggling to stay awake and Xavier hated seeing her in such a vulnerable state,

"I know...helps on the way. You're doing so great. Just keep your eyes open for me, okay?" Xavier's vision got blurry with his own tears, his fear of losing her.

"I-I cant stop the bleeding. I'm sorry..." She whispered.

"Its okay. Its okay you dont have to be sorry for anything. Just breathe, I've got you."

"I c-can't stay a-awake. I'm s-sorry."

Hey! No. Don't say that! Dont you dare. Just- just stay awake. Please, I beg you!You're everything to me..."

Tears overflowed from his eyes as his voice cracked. He held her close until the paramedics arrived, which seemed like forever. Enid couldn't bear to see Wednesday in the condition she was in, so she watched from afar as she muffled her cries into Ajax's sweatshirt.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

Wednesday was taken away from Xavier's arms and laid inside the ambulance. No one saw her for two days...until Xavier got a call asking them to come to the infirmary.

He arrived at the hospital as soon as possible. He sprinted to the reception and waited in the small queue.

"Hello- uhm, I'm here for Wednesday Addams? I got a call from the hospital to come."

"Oh! Of course dear, let me just give you a entry card." She handed him a vistor's card which read the room number she was in. A nurse led him to Wednesday's ward.

(I think that's what a hospital room is called? Lmao idk whtevshh-)

She opened the door for him to enter and left after closing the door.

Her hair was left unbraided. She looked so delicate and graceful even in the situation she was in.

She heard a chair being dragged across the floor and someone trying their best to walk quietly and to not wake her up.

She opened her eyes and immediately tried to sit up when she saw who was standing beside her.

"Hey, hey, hey, take it easy okay? Wait- let me help you."

She winced as he held her back to help her sit up. He sat on her bed facing her as he asked her,

"How are you feeling? Oh, do you need some water? Or, I can bring you something to ea-"

"I'm fine, Xavier. I don't need anything."

She replied quietly, as she made eye-contact, almost whispering. It wasn't hard to notice she was in pain.

"Tell me where it hurts, Wednesd-"

"I'm sorry, for sending you in prison. For everything. I didn't realize I was being...selfish and too self-absorbed."

The monochrome girl gave the most sincere apology she'd ever given in her entire life.

He took her hand gently in his palm and reassured her,

"Wednesday, you don't have to apologize for anything. You took a fucking arrow for me. I should be the one apologizing."

"For?"

"For saying all those things in the cell. What if I couldn't see you again...you could've died. I was so afraid of losing you, you're everything to me."

He mumbled the last part but clear enough for her to understand.

"What did you just say?"

"Wednesday, you've been special to me since we were kids. I never said it beacause I was too scared...but, I love you."

He avoided eye contact his entire confession. He finally looked up to meet Wednesday's eyes.

"I think I too, maybe...might possibly love you too." She mumbled.

"You what."

He was taken aback by her actually reciprocating his feelings. So he had to make sure he hadn't misheard her.

"I love you too...okay?"

They both met eachother's eyes at the same time. Xavier's eyes stared at her lips as she stared at his. He leaned closer to her face as she closed off the gap between them. It was a long but sweet kiss. His hands traveled up to the crook of her neck, as his other hand intertwined with her's.

She pulled apart gasping for air as the kiss ended but he went in for another one. It wasn't like this with Tyler. No...the kiss had no feelings. It almost felt forced. But with Xavier, she didn't want to stop.

The kiss turned into a 2-minute makout session. They both broke the kiss with a gasp as Xavier leaned his forehead onto hers.

"I love you, Wednesday."

"I-I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am very happy with this one ♡ why do I feel like I should turn it into a book.

Should I?

D~