Watch TV with me.

(So everything is a little changed and made to fit with the song. I didn't include the "maybe im the problem" parts.)

I COULDNT THINK OF A BETTER TITLE NAME IM SO SORRY

~ ~ ~

Wednesday was traumatized.

Everything seemed twisted and distorted to her. She hated herself. She hated every single person except for the one she loved.

"I don't wanna talk right now

I just wanna watch TV"

She told Enid who stood at the threshold of her hospital ward. She gave a gentle smile at her roommate who had immersed herself into the rectangular screen. Enid softly shut the door.

~ ~ ~

The artist floated in the pool, holding an empty bottle of Whiskey.

"I'll stay in the pool and drown,

Just so I don't have to watch her leave."

"Okay, no one's drowning and no one's leaving. Come on, let's get you out." Ajax held his arm as he dragged him out of the pool.

Xavier sat on his sofa, with dry clothes on but a fresh, new bottle in his hand left hand and with a remote in the right. All the memories flooded his mind,

"No, it's okay, you'll be okay." He held the raven haired girl in his arms. Her eyes eventually fluttered shut, so they took her away, said she was in a coma.

He blamed himself, maybe if he hadn't shot the arrow, she wouldn't have been hurt. Maybe if he had just agreed to her and left the prison, she wouldn't have suffered.

I put on survivor just to watch somebody suffer,

Maybe I should get some sleep.

Sinking in the sofa while they all betray eachother.

"What's the point of anything?"
He questioned himself.

Ajax had gotten much closer to Enid. Already asked her to be his girlfriend. Probably said 'I love you' a few times.

All my friends are missing again.

That's what happens when you fall in love.

You don't have the time.

You leave them all behind.

You tell yourself 'it's fine, you're just in love.'

I don't know where you are right now.

Did you see me on tv?

Xavier heard she was awake. Just didn't want to see anyone except for Enid. He hadn't eaten for almost a week. Just because she hadn't either.

I'll try not to starve myself,

Just because you're mad at me.

And I'll be in denial for at least a little while.

What about the plans we made?

Wednesday stared at the wound on her stomach and her shoulder. Maybe Goody took the pain away. But not the effects. She bled out. She was scared, terrified actually. To see him. To see anyone. Turns out, the people you never paid attention to, are the people you can never trust.

~ ~ ~

Enid
She wants to see you.

He looked decent enough. Xavier hurriedly grabbed his keys and stumbled out the house.

He knocked on the door three times. He remembered Enid had told him she wasn't speaking. He turned the knob and was met with her. She didn't turn to him, instead continued watching the tv.

Her eyes looked glossy and her hair left untied. Her breath turned unstable, and there he was. He locked eyes with her,

"Wednesday."

Her lips slightly parted as she tried to find the right words. He let out a shaky sigh as he sat in front of her. He stared at the red spotting on the bandage of her hand.

Xavier slowly reached out his hand and held hers gently, not wanting to hurt her. She still hissed in pain. He pulled her into his lap by her waist. His tears soaked into her hospital gown. She didn't care about the pain, she drowned herself in his arms. He repeatedly mumbled the words 'I'm sorry' in her shoulder.

"I almost lost you..." Xavier whispered.

"Well you didn't."

"Thankfully. I don't know what I would've done without you."

He pulled away for a second to admire her features. She still glowed, despite being stabbed in her stomach and getting shot by an arrow, she still did.

Without hesitancy, he put his hand below her jaw and pulled her face towards his. Their lips clashed.

Wednesday didn't kiss back for a few seconds, trying to comprehend what just happened. Just when he was about to pull away, she added more force as her hands travelled to the back of his head.

She softly laughed against his mouth, which sent his stomach twisting into knots at the feeling.

He pulled away once again, just to see her smile and immediately went back to kissing. But this time, it was slow.

He kissed her slowly. He didn't have anywhere he would be other than kissing Wednesday.

~ ~ ~

He ended up spending the night in her ward.

Xavier cuddled with her and she eventually fell asleep in his arms.

~ ~ ~

I rushed at the end so now it all sounds like crap.

Hope you enjoy <3

(I think I'm gonna make another oneshot with this song cuz I'm not 100% happy with whatever this is)