im tired

Wednesday was exhausted .

She needed a break.

She needed to heal.

All she wanted, was to disappear. Not for long. Just for sometime until she got herself together.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

Xavier was exhausted.

He needed a break.

He needed to heal.

All he wanted, was her. Not for long. He just needed someone to hold close, and that someone was her.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

The raven haired girl returned to her dorm, after a tiring day of listening to teachers talk about things she already knew. She threw her bag on the floor and changed into something else.

She wore a black oversized t-shirt and matching black shorts. The girl knew what she needed, for the first time in a few months, she knew what she needed.

music.

She yanked her cello outside with some of thing's help and got herself ready to play. She rummaged around through her music notes to find a song. Wednesday held the notes in her hands,

Experience- Einaudi

Music was the only way for her to get away from everything happening around her. It was like therapy. Her cello was one of the things through which she could express herself. As she played, she wasn't aware of the artist who was standing behind her, lost in her music.

~ Xavier's pov ~
Why can't I get her out of my head? I want to see her. I need to see her. I put on my coat and scarf and rushed out of my art shed. I heard her playing. God, it sounds so beautiful. I ran up the stairs and flew open the door to her balcony. And there she was, emersed in her own music. She immediately stopped playing when she heard me.

"Xavier. Why are you here?"

"I- umm, I heard you playing so I thought I'd come by, I didn't mean to startle you. You know what, I'll just go-" I stammered.

"You can stay if you want." She offered as she put her cello back in its case.

"Wait, really?"

"Come in or I'll reconsider."

I stepped in the room through the circular window. This gave serious déjà vu. Only this time, the person I loved was there with me.

"What brings you to my dorm?"

"I just- I just wanted to see you, that's all." I said as I looked down at my feet.

"You've seen me so you can go."

I noticed she looked pale. Not the usual angelic pale. The sickly kind.

"Hey...are you okay? You look paler than usual."

"I could say the same for you." Wednesday responded.

"Yeah, I haven't been keeping well. What about you?" I pushed my hands in the pockets of my jacket.

"I'm tired. That's all." She shrugged.

"That's not all. What's bothering you?"

"Its nothing." Her voice wavered, she turned around.

I could see she was lying. Her eyes slightly glistened with...tears?

"Tell me." I pulled her shoulder for her to face me. She didn't look up.

"I told you, I'm just tired."

"Why can't you tell me?"

"Because you won't believe me."

"What if I told you l'd believe you?"

Wednesday exhaled, she slowly walked up to me and collapsed into my chest. I hesitated but wrapped my arms around her for comfort. Her breath hitched,

"Shh, it's okay."

~ third person pov ~

She wrapped her arms around his waist. They stayed in the position for a few minutes. The raven's tears soaked a small area on his t-shirt. He put his hand under her face and pulled her chin up to look at her.

Wednesday locked eyes with Xavier, her tensed eyes softened. Her face expressed an emotion that only he could unlock. His heart ached at seeing the tears welling up in her eyes. She looked irresistible. He cupped her neck with his hand while the other held her close to him. She shivered by his touch.

Xavier slowly leaned in, she didn't move an inch. Their lips melted into each other.

He soon began adding force to the kiss, which made Wednesday stumble back and lose her balance. Luckily, he saw it coming so he wrapped his arm around her waist.

They both got what they yearned for, comfort. Something they craved for months. Sitting next to eachother sent their minds going crazy, but it wasn't enough. His lips on hers felt like complete bliss. She pulled apart needing air but he wanted more the second she took in a deep inhale. He pulled apart after another affectionate kiss, giving her a break. She was still processing what had just happened. He softly chuckled at her and joined his forehead to hers.

"You won't hide anything from me, okay?"

"I won't."

"My love,"

"My soul." Wednesday whispered.

She smiled softly which was enough to make Xavier's heart flutter.

-----------------------------------------------------

It's been a while since I've uploaded one-shots, so here it is!

Comment <3

D~