fear

(Wednesday and Xavier have been dating for 6 months. There is a killer in jericho.)

Wednesday was walking through the familiar path to the art shed. She'd visit him during his painting hours almost everyday. But today was different.

She knocked on the wooden door a few times until she heard a voice say, "come in!".

"Oh hey, raven." He seemed tensed as he started to splash paint on the canvas. She knew Xavier was distressed about something, Wednesday was lost in her thoughts until Xavier called out to her.

"You okay? You kinda zoned off there."

"What is it thats bothering you?" She finally asked.

"Its nothing." He avoided her glare staring into his soul.

"You are clearly lying."

"Well...if you really need to know, it's about you." He let out a sigh as he sat down on one of the stools lying around in his shed.

"What is it?" She questioned as she took a step closer to him.

Xavier buried his face in face in his hands to hide his tears.

"I'm just- I'm so, so scared of losing you. I almost lost you once, I can't take that risk ever again. It physically aches at the thought of never seeing you again."

She slowly made her way towards him and engulfed him into a warm hug. He wrapped his arms around her waist followed by tears starting to flow down his face and soaking in her shirt.

Wednesday put her hands under his jaw and made him look at her. She wiped away some tears from his cheeks before hers began streaming down her own face.

"Xavier...you don't need to worry about losing me. I can take care of myself and if I can't...then, I'll have you. You are everything I need in my life." A small smile appeared on her lips.

Xavier tightened the hug around her waist as he pulled her onto his lap. He gave her a small peck on her lips and stroked her hair.

"I love you so much, Wednesday."

"I love you too."

Love was just a word until he met her.

-------------------------------------------------

Meh I think the story is fine. Just something random I wrote at 12 am in the morning.

What did you think of the story?

D~