romantic homicide

yes, another song inspired one-shot. heartbreak coming up,

hope you enjoy :)

---

wavier have been throwing signs at eachother all semester. They both know about their love for eachother but aren't in a relationship yet.

---

The boy dropped his bags as he pulled out a piece of paper from his notepad. He held the paper in his hands, reading it carefully and making sure there were no errors.

The artist had written the ivory faced girl a short letter. All his feelings summarized in one, short, letter. 

Wednesday began distancing herself from everyone except Enid. She convinced herself he did not exist at all. They were getting along so, so well.

He slid the letter under their door as he ran off into the dark hallway.

"Oh look, a letter!" The pink fluffball blew the dust off the paper as she picked it up off the floor.

"It's addressed to you, probably from your family." She dropped the letter on the monochrome's desk before bouncing back on her bed. 

Wednesday placed the letter aside as she finished her writing. She lazily tore the letter open, after debating for ten minutes if she should or not.  She looked over to her snoring roommate before starting to read,

I'm scared

It feels like you don't care

Enlighten me, my dear

Why am I still here?

The cursive writing immediately reminded her of the boy who willingly sat next to her in biology.

I don't mean to be complacent with the decisions you made.

But why?

In the back of my mind,

You died.

And I didn't even cry.

No, not a single tear,

and I'm sick of waiting patiently for someone that won't even arrive.

In the back of my mind,

I killed you,

and I didn't even even regret it.

I can't believe I said it,

but it's true.

I hate you.

Wednesday felt an odd sensation. Similar to her chest tying itself into a knot. She slid off her wooden chair as she made her way out of her dorm. The noirette inhaled deeply before walking down the quad. Her eyes began to get tired which was very, very odd. 

Wednesday will not cry just because someone hates her.

Someone she truly loved.

She felt small. Useless. Ridiculous. Unworthy of everything. She didn't mean to do what she did. He plagued her mind all night and all day.