Argument.

~~~

The raven-haired girl slammed her hands on the table before pulling the paper out the typewriter and throwing it aside. Xavier raised his head to look up at her from the bed.

"Wens?" He softly asked.

"What?" 

"You okay?"

"I'm splendid." She mumbled through her teeth.

"How about we take a little break?" He walked behind her as he whispered in her ear.

"No."

Xavier figured she needed some space and left her to herself. Wednesday thought living together would drive him nuts. I mean, who could handle living with her? In his eyes, Xavier was extremely elated to be sharing a house with the monochrome girl.

Things had been rough lately. He wasn't able to give her enough time because of work so he wasn't sure what was the matter with her.

~ hours later ~

Xavier leaped off the bed when he heard the echo of glass shattering from the kitchen. He sprinted down the stairs, almost falling on his face in the process. She stood there, staring at the broken pieces of glass on the floor.

"Its okay. Its just glass." He tip-toed to her, avoiding the glass.

Xavier felt her shoulders shiver in his hands. Considering the sound had reached their bedroom from the kitchen, it must've been loud. She must've been shocked.

"Its just glass, don't worry about it. I'll clean it." 

Wednesday snatched herself from his hands as he threw his hands up in the air. She steadily sat down on one of the chairs lying around. It was extremely unusual for her to behave like this. 

"Wens...what's the matter?"

"I'm fine, Xavier."

"You're not."

"I said I'm fucking fine." She glared at him.

"Jesus, I'm just trying to help."

"Then don't."

"You know what your problem is?" He snapped,

"You wont tell me what's wrong and then explode when it all gets too much for you."

"Fuck off..." She murmured as she exited the room.

"Yeah, just walk away like you always do." The artist spat,

"You're unbearable."

Wednesday hopped on the bed in the guest room. It was past one in the morning and she was worn out by now. Within a few seconds, she found herself drowsing off.

He held his breath as he cautiously picked her off the bed. Of course he couldn't sleep without her, and the bed in guest room was way too small for him to sleep in it. She immediately flipped onto her stomach as she hugged a pillow. She could've sworn she felt a large hand secure itself around her waist and a warm breath at the back of her neck. Xavier moved her silk hair to the side as he pressed his lips on her shoulder, leaving a trail of kisses till her jaw. Wednesday grunted as she slowly turned to face him.

"I didn't mean wake you."

"Well, you just did." She sat upright as he did the same.

Her voice was sweet and honeyed, he could listen to her snappy replies for as long as he could.

"Look, Wens..." She urged him to continue as she slightly widened her eyes. 

"I know you well enough to know when you're frustrated so, please."

"Please, what?" Wednesday rubbed the sleep away from her eye.

"Please talk to me, okay? I want to help."

"I will, and...I'm...sorry I lashed out on you."

He warmly smiled at her,

" Its three am, go to sleep,"

She threw herself back on the bed and shifted towards Xavier's side. He lovingly cradled her upper-half in his chest. It wasn't a matter of time before she was woken by someone calling out to her,

"Good morning, love."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moody Wednesday :p

Idek what I wrote but hope you still enjoyed <3

-D