I hope I keep having nosebleeds

(Wednesday and Xavier have been dating for 3 months)

Wednesday's head was spinning and she felt like she was about to burst any moment. The worst part about this situation was that she was in class. She put her hands to the side of her face. She didn't want Xavier to see her like that.

He noticed what was going on. He wrote a small message on a piece of paper he tore from the corner of his notebook and placed it on her book.

'what's wrong?'

She didn't respond to his message. A few seconds later, Wednesday abruptly stood up and ran out of the classroom.

He tilted his head to see if she wrote anything. Xavier's face darkened when he spotted a few droplets of blood on his note. He stood up and ran out of class to look for her.

Xavier ran as fast as he could to Wednesday's dorm. He gently knocked on the door a few times,

"Wednesday? Are you in there?" He opened the door to see Wednesday leaned against the window with her face buried in her arms.

( She was sitting the same way she did when Enid abandoned Wednesday for Yoko (; )

Xavier crouched in front of her and a bloody tissue clutched in her hand.

"Weds, what's wrong?" He tugged at her arm to see her face.

"Wednesday...please. I want to help."

He hated seeing her like this. He knew she was hurting. He just wanted to take that pain away from her. She slowly raised her head,

"I'm just...so tired all the time, and I'm having these nightmares every single night. My head is throbbing and my nose won't stop bleeding." She blurted out.

"Can you stand up?" Xavier asked.

Wednesday carefully stood up, trying her best not to fall over him. He lead her to the bed and sat her down.

He got a box of pills from the bathroom. Xavier handed her a pill and some water. She observed the pill for a few seconds before gulping it down.

"We need to go back to class Xavier."

"No. You're staying here until you get better, and im taking care of you." She quietly nodded and walked into her closet.

"Where are you going?"

"If I'm staying in my dorm then I need to change into something more comfortable."

Xavier nodded as sat on her bed and waited for her to get changed. She came out of the closet wearing a black nightsuit.

He held her hand and sat her down on the bed. Xavier untied her braids and began wiping off the stains of blood and tears from her face with a wet cloth. 

"Why didn't you tell me about the nightmares? I could've helped." He said in a low tone.

He noticed some water beginning to collect at the bottom her eyes. 

"Why are you doing this, Xavier."

"Why am I doing what?" He said as he pulled away the cloth from her face.

"Why do you care so much? Why do you like me? You said it yourself. What's to like? " She asked while looking at her hands.

"You still remember that?" His face looked full of regret.

"Wednesday...Whatever I said in the library and the cell, is not true. You are the most beautiful, selfless and lovable person I have ever met. You have a place in my heart no one can have. What's not to like?" 

He lifted her chin to see her face. He observed her deep black eyes and her pink lips. The only thing on her face that had color. She was worth the world to him. It was impossible to not love her.

He pulled her face into an affectionate kiss. She hesitated but kissed back after a few seconds. She pulled away as he stared in her eyes. 

"I'm sorry for asking you that." Wednesday mumbled.

"It's fine. You don't need to say sorry."

Xavier crawled into her bed. He pulled her into him by her waist as she immediately cuddled with him. He stroked her pitch black hair until she fell asleep.

Words couldn't express how grateful Xavier was that she broke her walls down for him. 

She was a mix of beauty and chaos. Both carefully balanced. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

HAIII <3 

I'm sorry for not updating anything yesterday, I actually started writing it but my lazy ass fell asleep. So, I completed it today! I hope you like it 🫶🏻

( I feel like it's too dramatic and just idk whtevshhh- )

D~