✽B L U R B✽

✽b l u r b✽
•Olivia's POV

Today was supposed to be the day where I dread being a teenager. It was the first day of school.

The reason behind this is, I have just entered the place where I could commit social suicide. Basically my older sister told me that high school is a building where popular girls find their prey.

But she was lucky, she was one of those popular girls. She is even more lucky, now that she is off to college.

I walked over to Claire and Adam, the only people who I feel is my only outlet to not becoming a loner.

"You know, why does school have to exist? I mean education is overrated." I stated.

"We don't want our future to be destroyed, Olivia." Adam replied.

"He's got a point." Claire said.

"I guess you're right, I don't want my life to end up with me living behind a dumpster." I answered.

As I stood in the hallway talking with my friends, I saw a someone that caught my attention. It was Cameron Mills, he was considered to be the most popular guy at Candice High. That's at least what I hear from the sophomores and the seniors.

"You know, I want to talk to you guys after school." I said while I had my thinking face.

My friends knew I had a plan and I was gonna pull them into it.

After school...

I called my friends over to tell them my whole idea. I quickly closed my bedroom door when they came in.

"You guys know I've never had a boyfriend right?" I asked.

"Yes Olivia, we do know that. It's not like we've been your friends for 13 years." Claire replied sarcastically.

"I have a plan that would boost my social scale over the roof of Candice High. But I need your fashion advice and girly intellect, Claire and I need your insight on how boys think, Adam."I asked pridefully, hoping this would follow through.

"I don't know about this,Olivia." Adam said doubtfully.

"I need to have your help with this." I said giving them the look I give to make them feel guilty.

"Ok well I guess if it means so much to your social future then why not." Adam and Claire agreed.

We had a fantastic plan going here. Nothing was going to complicate this, or at least that's what I thought.

Please vote and comment.
See you next time, sweet sassafras.

Update Days;
Thursdays

next•c h a p t e r o n e