✽CHAPTER NINE✽

✽chapter nine; the party invite
•Olivia's POV

As I woke up with my hair basically glued to my face, I looked at my phone and saw that their was a new update to Cameron's Twitter. Is that creepy to stalk my crush? Probably.

But anyways, I checked to see that there was going to be a party at his house and he would send his invites to people's accounts.

I checked to see if he sent one to me, and he did! I think this is a sign of interest. As you know, of course I had to call up Claire to tell her that I was invited so we could go together. I mean, I tell Claire everything, she is like my personal therapist.

"Hello, it's like 6:30 in the morning." she claimed.

"I know but I wanted you to check your Twitter account!"I said excitedly.

As she checked, she didn't see anything in her private messages. I was shocked, I mean she didn't get invited! Oh but I can't not go, this is a step to the plan I have to pursue.

"Oh I guess you didn't get invited to Cameron's house party." I said sadly.

"Oh well this means your not going right? I mean what kind of friend would go to a party without her bestie being invited." she stated.

"I am going, Claire." I said as I heard a slight gasp from the other end of the phone. After I said that, she immediately hung up. I hope she doesn't stay angry forever.

Please vote and comment.
See you soon, caterpillars.

QOTD;
What season is your favorite?

Author's Quickie;
Thank you for reading and I am going to update more frequently! I am going to update on Thursdays again but I just wanted to update today too.