✽CHAPTER ONE✽

✽chapter one;the beginning✽
•Claire's POV

Olivia has just came up with a big plan for us to reinvent her into a barbie doll, so her social life and ours will be golden. That is like taking a leap into a lake of snakes, you just don't freaking do it.

I mean, is she out of her mind? The popular crowd is a dangerous place to interact with and could result in severe destructive social consequences. 

But of course, friends are suppost to support each other know matter how idiotic it was.

Even if I had little faith in this plan, where would I start. She is basically a sarcastic boy stuck in a girl's body. That might sound harsh, but is very true.

So I decided to start at the mall, help her with her style. Because if this was gonna work, we had to start at the basics.

At the mall..

We went to every store in the mall to find the perfect outfit. It took hours maybe even years to find it, but we finally did. She looked stunning in the light. I was so proud of her.

"You know, being more feminine is kinda fun. Besides the constant fixation of makeup." she stated.

"Well all you do is buy the right makeup supplies." I answered.

"Like concealer and lip balm." she stated.

"You have a lot to learn." I replied with a slight giggle.

Even though she sucked at her makeup terms, I still couldn't believe my friend was now this gorgeous feminine girl, in theory, of course.

I still wish she stayed herself, which I have stated many times, but she is set on this goal. The guy is hot, which I understand. But at the same time, she is changing her whole look just for Cameron.

My friend was way beyond stubborn and it was gonna take a meteor hitting Earth for her to quit this plan.

Please vote and comment.
See you this Thursday, buttercups.

Question of the Day;
What is your favorite color?

Commenter Dedication;
This chapter is dedicated to BritishGirl13.

Voter Dedication;
This chapter is dedicated to justthugs.

Author's Quickie;
Hope you enjoyed this chapter and hopefully you'll keep reading(;

next•c h a p t e r t w o