✽CHAPTER THREE✽

chapter three; conversations
•Olivia's POV

As I stood in the hallway, I watched the gorgeous guy that is Cameron, walk up to his locker. I slowly fixed my hair and outfit to go over to talk to him.

I walked towards his locker to have a real conversation.

"Hey Cameron, you look amazing." I told him while twirling my hair.
"I know that, but it's nice to be heard all the time."Cameron said arrogantly which at the time, I ignored.
"Well I was wondering if you~" I tried to state as I was rudely interrupted by Lisa.

She glared at my appearance as if I was a mirror on her wall. Then she spoke to me and said,"Hi nice to meet you, I'm Lisa and who are you suppose to be?"

"I'm Olivia."I replied.
"I see you were talking to my boyfriend and I just wanna save you time by saying, he is way out of your league."Lisa said rudely.
"I think I know what I am doing with my time, at honestly you are wasting your time on this useless conversation." I replied as Cameron giggled softly.
"You will regret saying that to me."she answered.
"Probably not."I replied nicely.

I can't believe I just talked to her like that and actually got away with it.

My teenage existence could have been destroyed because of that conversation we had. But it was totally worth it.

Please vote and comment.
See you this Thursday, moonlights.

Author's Quickie
I hope you enjoy my book and keep reading.

Question of the Day;
If you wanted your own country, what would its name be?

Commenter Dedication;
dedicated to CaptainNoni.

Voter Dedication;
dedicated to BritishGirl13.

next✹c h a p t e r f o u r