✽CHAPTER FIVE✽

chapter five; mall confrontations
Claire's POV

We decided to go to the mall to buy her a new collection of clothing because her closet was packed with piles on piles of tomboy clothes.

I wish she would just be herself and wear her style but she believes that Cameron's opinion matters more than her own. She is blinded by popularity.

Anyways, when we got to the mall, I planned on getting her to look feminine. As we walked into different stores, we bumped into Lisa.

"Hello ladies, the boy's clothing is over there."Lisa giggled.

"Hello Lisa, the extra large section is over there."Olivia replied.

"Listen here closely,stay away from Cameron or else."Lisa scowled.

"I'm going to do whatever I want Lisa and you can't stop me."Olivia replied as I looked for clothes.

"We will see about that."Lisa angered.

What did Olivia just get herself into? I hope she didn't get in over her head.

Please vote and comment.
See you this Thursday, lip balm.

Author's Quickie;
This chapter is dedicated to justthugs and BritishGirl13. Both of you are amazing and hope you keep reading. What is your favorite word? My favorite is flabbergasted. Leave a comment or vote below please and love all of you xx.

next✿c h a p t e r s i x