✽CHAPTER SIX✽

chapter six; fraternizing with the enemy
Olivia's POV

I basically had a battle of wit with Lisa the other day and even though I despised her, I knew what I had to do. I had to become her friend and make her be my friend so she would at least let me date him. I feel the only reason she doesn't what me to, is because she hates my guts.

I know it sounds crazy but I think it might just work.

I walked up to Lisa and said,"Even though we have had our differences, I think that we could actually be friends if we tried to.

"That sounds completely stupid. Why would I ever hang out with a freshman, especially one who I am completely disgusted by." she scowled as she put on her stained lipstick.

"Well just think about it."I replied as I gave her a warm smile.

"I doubt it."she answered as she slammed her locker, hurting my eardrums.

I really expected this to be more easy.

So I decided to console in Claire about this situation to see what I should do.

"I have a great plan." I stated vaguely.

"And what is that plan you have stated." She asked nervously.

"I what to become friends with Lisa and earn her friendship so I can get close to Cameron."I stated as she looked at me with a conflicted face expression.

"Are you an idiot?!?! Even if it does work, how will you get Lisa to ease off of Cameron!?"she exclaimed.

She was way beyond right. How would I?

Please vote and comment.
See you Thursday, my apple pies.

AUTHOR'S QUICKIE;
This chapter is dedicated to BritishGirl13. Thank you for reading even though it might suck. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter by the way. What is the first word that comes to mind when you think of the ocean? My first word that came to mind was octopus. Love all of you xx and see you next time.

next•c h a p t e r s e v e n