twenty-three.

Eleanor watched from the safety of her ship as another donut looking ship smashed into the planet's surface. The guardians had moved on from Knowhere as they wanted to hunt down Thanos, so they had ended up on his origin planet - Titan.

"Right," Peter said, stretching out his arms, "Let's go give those 'children of Thanos' hell."

Eleanor stood up with a death glare on her face. They broke down the door of the crashed ship, and Peter rolled a bomb towards the four people standing in a circle. They all flew into different directions. Peter stormed in first, wearing his mask and holding up both of his guns. The other three were right behind him, each holding their own weapon also.

"Thanos!" Drax yelled, chucking a knife towards one of the people. A yellow shield popped up in front of the person, stopping the knife from hitting them.

A piece of material wrapped around Drax's face, causing him to crash to the floor. Eleanor held her gun up in his direction, as Peter flew into the room shooting around. Another person in a fully metal suit flew up as well. Peter got thrown to the floor, and skidded back on his feet.

Eleanor charged forwards into the room, running towards the man earlier. He put up a protective yellow shield around himself as Eleanor shot some bullets at him. He ran at her, and pushed her to the side. She ran after him, and stopped as she saw Peter holding his gun to the head of a person in a spider-suit. Drax was still lying on the floor but the iron-suited man was standing over him. Mantis and the fourth person were standing next to each other.

"Everybody stay where you are. Chill the eff out" Peter said, taking off his mask and he pointed his gun at the man next to his daughter, "I'm gonna ask you this one time. Where is Gamora?"

"Yeah, I'll do you one better," the iron-suited man replied, taking his mask also. He looked like a middle-aged man, "Who's Gamora?"

"I'll do you one better," added Drax, "Why is Gamora?"

The magic man next to Eleanor gave him a confused look. Peter gritted his teeth and pointed his gun back to the head of the spider person, "Tell me where the girl is or I swear to you I'm gonna French fry this little freak."

"Let's do it!" yelled the iron man, bringing out a whole weapon from his suit's arm, "You shoot my guy and I'll blast him. Let's go!"

"Do it, Quill! I can take it!" Drax yelled.

"No, he can't take it!" replied Mantis, hopping forwards but then the fourth guy pulled her back.

"She's right. You can't." The man next to Eleanor seemed too chill about the entire situation.

"Oh, yeah?" Peter continued, "You don't wanna tell me where she is? That's fine. I'll kill all four of you and I'll beat it out of Thanos myself," he glared at the spider person, "Starting with you."

"Wait, what, Thanos?" the man next to Eleanor asked, "All right, let me ask you this one time. What master do you serve?"

"What master do I serve? What am I supposed to say, 'Jesus'?"

The iron man looked annoyed, "You're from Earth?"

"I'm not from Earth, I'm from Missouri."