thirty-six.

Eleanor crouched next to Rocket, as the raccoon squirmed on the table. Her heart broke for him. The first years of his life were absolute hell - being torn apart and stitched back together. He wheezed, and Eleanor placed her head down on the table he was lying on, as tears clouded her eyes.

She sniffed and wiped her eyes as she heard footsteps coming towards her, "Oh, it's you," she said, distastefully, "I thought it was either Mantis or Drax."

Gamora grunted in reply as she approached the table where the two were, "He must be a really loyal pet if they're willing to do all this for him."

Eleanor balled up her fists and glared at the woman, "He's not a pet."

"Hmm." Gamora replied, picking up the Zune and she switched the music to play out of the speakers. Eleanor didn't mind about that, she actually liked the song.

There was silence when the song finished. And then Gamora spoke again, "I'm going to the toilet. Keep an eye out for the Ravagers."

Eleanor rolled her eyes, "Okay."

A little while after she left, alarms started to blare. Eleanor's eyes widened, "Shit! That's not good!" her face dropped at the sight of a partially robotic pig walking into the Med-Bay, "Oh, no."

She went to attack the pig, but the pig got the upper hand and punched her onto the floor. Eleanor's vision went blurry and her head started to spin as she lifted her head. "Ow," she muttered, massaging her head, "I really am not good at hand-to-hand combat."

She pushed herself up and went down another passage to the weapon's room, grabbing two guns from the racks as she was pretty certain she spotted Gamora glaring down at the pig. Rocket wouldn't have gotten out of the ship.

Eleanor snuck back into the main hallway of the ship, spotting Gamora jump onto the pig's back with a knife and she stabbed it into the shoulder. As the pig threw Gamora to the floor, Eleanor shot at it and the bullet hit it in the shoulder. Eleanor smiled to herself and hid around the other side of the wall so the pig couldn't see her.

She popped her head back around the corner, only to see the golden boy come flying towards the ship, "Oh, fuck me." she muttered, angrily, diving out of the way as he and the pig came crashing down the hallway.

Eleanor snuck down the hallway as the pig and the golden boy started to talk. Gamora scooped Rocket up and the two started to run off the ship back towards the house where Drax and Mantis should still be if they had listened to Eleanor. Eleanor yelped as the two looked back to see an explosion. Gamora screamed as another one went off. The two screamed together and Eleanor dived close to her as another one went off nearer to them.

"Oh, my God!" Eleanor screamed, as the bat couple went up in flames as an explosion blew up directly under them, "Gamora! What do we do?"

"Back on the ship!" Gamora ordered, and the two ran up the stairs. The little furry creature that was with the golden boy was at the top. It started to shake and pee.

"Wonderful." Eleanor muttered, thinking later down the line when the ship would start to smell like animal pee.

An explosion threw them all forward. Gamora was still holding onto Rocket, and Eleanor grabbed onto the furry thing much to her dislike. Eleanor groaned in pain as she curled up in a little ball. Her entire body was throbbing in pain, however it wasn't as bad as when she fought against Thanos, so she forced herself up. Gamora also pushed herself up, and the two looked forwards to see the golden boy crawling towards the entrance. "Oh, for God's sake! This just can't end, can it!" Eleanor yelled, as Gamora reached for her knife. The golden boy face-planted into the floor.