Chapter 3

*Outside POV*

Everyone was united. Aria and Ezra wouldn't let go of each other, Hanna and Caleb held each other and looked into each others eyes as they told each other how much they have been missed. Spencer and Toby kissed briefly and hugged each other tightly, like if they let go, they would lose each other again. Emily was talking to Alison, and kept reiterating on how much she hates the despicable A, and how much she missed her. Mona was getting checked out by the paramedics, making sure she wasn't damaged by A. Everyone could finally breathe again.

As all of this was going on, police officers were investigating the area where the girls were held captive for a month.

"Toby, where is Kendall? I need to see her!" Spencer said looking around the scene.

Toby gave Spencer a sadden look, and was afraid to tell her the truth about Kendall.

"Spence," as soon as he started, all the girls were surrounding him, listening to what he was saying. "Kendall, has been missing. She has been missing since the day after you guys went missing. We thought she was here with you guys, but I guess not..."

Spencer couldn't believe what she was hearing. Kendall was missing? Where the hell would she be? She obviously wasn't with them. She looked at the other girls, motionless, speechless. How could their lives get any worse?

Then, a police officer, one that was investigating the underground "dollhouse" called out, "There is another girl down here."

All the girls turned.

"Make that two!" Another officer called.

Moments later, a gurney came out, carrying a girl named Sarah Harvey, and then a second one came out.

Spencer saw this one and knew who that girl was. She had dark brown locks, and big brown eyes. Her skinny figure was covered with purple welts, and her clothes were filled with patches dirt and other debris. The sleeves to her cardigan she was wearing were tattered. As she walked dup the steps, she started to limp and winced when she but pressure on her left leg. The only thing that made Spencer know who it was, was the locket that went around her bruised neck.

This was Kendall.

As Kendall made it to the final step, she collapsed, due to her vulnerable bones not being able to keep her weight. Paramedics rushed her onto a gurney, and put her in an ambulance as all the girls stared.

*Spencer's POV*

"They'll know Andrew is Charles when they find him." I say to the girls.

Its been not even a day since they found us in the dollhouse, and thank goodness that they did find us. I couldn't take another second under there. Plus we would have probably died with that stupid fire we created. That place was disgusting, and unbelievably terrifying. There are things that happened under there that should never be talked about. And what made it even worse was Kendall was down there. I thought she was safe from all of this, but little did I know she was under there with us. She hasn't told anyone her story yet, and I don't think she will for a long time. She is shaken up bad. My mother told me that the only thing that was keeping her sane was the pills that were given to her.

As I finish my sentence to the girls about Andrew being Charles, Kendall comes in, with her hands on her arms. Does she know about Charles? Does she know about the Vault? Does she know even after all of this that A has a soul?

"Hi." She barely whispers.

"Hey." Aria smiles.

"You must be freezing," Emily says, taking her blanket off herself and wrapping it around Kendall's shoulders.

After a long silence, I ask, "How are you?"

"Traumatized." She said. She avoided eye contact with each of us, and stared at the floor. The question on what happened to her kept popping in my head.

"I'm going to leave you two." Hanna said getting up. Emily and Aria followed her, and Kendall and I were the only ones left in the room.

There was another long silence between us. She continued to avoid eye contact with me, but I looked at her.

"Who is that other girl they found?" She barely even whispered.

"What?" I ask. I could barely hear the poor girl.

She slowly looked at my face. "Who...who is that other girl they found?"

"Sarah Harvey." I answer. "Remember her?"

"Yeah." She nods. Another silence came.

"Kendall." I say. "When your ready to talk about.. anything..I'm here."

"Thanks." She continues to speak softly, "I'm going back to my room. I just, came to say hi."

And with that, she left my room.

*Kendall's POV*

Not only 3 days ago I was found in an underground military base. It was one of the most traumatizing, unforgettable and worst experience ever.I just want to forget about all of this, but its impossible with press and police trying to ask questions about it.

I was in my room, unpacking my bags from the hospital. I took out all my pill bottles from the bag and set them on my night table. I take out the other set of bunched up clothes from the bag, and thats when Spencer walks in.

"Hey." She says. She walks around my room, like she is looking for something.

"Can I help you?"

"Um, the hospital made a mistake. They didn't give me my anti anxiety pills."

Before I even told her they were on my night table, Our mother came in, making a stern face towards Spencer.
"Are you really trying to get pills form your sister? Spencer! This proves my point!

"Mom! They help me sleep! I need them!" Spencer raised her voice.

"You do not raise your voice on my young lady. I am only trying to do whats best."

Spencer stormed out of the room and My mother looks at me and takes my anxiety pills.

"These will be kept in my room. You receive them from me and me only understood?" She told me shaking the bottle slightly.

I nod my head and she leaves the room. I look over at the time and then around my room. I couldn't stand being here alone. I was having anxiety just standing here. So simply, I put on my shoes and walk out of my room. I went down to the kitchen, and saw Spencer pouring herself a glass of milk.

"Where are you headed off to?" She asked in an annoyed tone, taking a sip.

"I can't stand being alone. I was just going to go to town, where there are a lot of people."

"Hey, if you want you can hang out with me." She told me. Then the dour look on her face turned into the smallest smile.

I gave her a look of fright, but I didn't mean to. It was like an instinct. After what happened in that goddamn dollhouse, I couldn't look at her the same. I didn't say anything to her, and I just walked out of the house. I couldn't say anything to her. I wasn't ready to talk about it, but I didn't like keeping it in.

I was walking passed the gates to the house, and thats when Emily pulled up. She rooled down the window of her car, and smiled at me.

"Good your here."

"Why is that good?" I ask.

She sighs. "You are the only one who hasn't talked to anyone about..you know what. And I understand why you haven't. I have an idea that would help not only you but myself as well."

"Where are we going?"

"Do you trust me?" She asks. Emily was another girl who I couldn't look at the same way. But she was better than Spencer. I also did wanted to keep myself from being alone and this is an option.

After I convinced myself, I nodded and went into the passenger side of the car.

A/N: Hey guys. This chapter isn't really my best, but I did it for you guyss soooo enjoy lol. VOTE AND COMMENT LY❤️❤️
Kisses -E